GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 13-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
Adam2208

Barnacle

Adam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enoughAdam2208 will become famous soon enough
Dead Island PS3 Trade

Hey, guys!

I've got a copy of Dead Island on the PS3 that I can't trade in mainly because it's a review code. Therefore, having completed the game, I was wondering if anyone was willing to do a trade.

I'd prefer a game on the 360 and I'm open to all offers. Just post in the comments and I'll take a look. And if I accept it, I'll send you a private message with my address so you can send it to me. And then you send me one with yours and I'll send you Dead Island.

It's a good game and is a hell of a lot of fun, especially with friends. I wrote the review of it and I gave it an 8, I think which is a good score. It's not without it's problems but they're very, very minor.

Thanks for this