GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Console Chat > Hand Helds

Hand Helds PSP NDS GameBoys (GBA) etc

Old 02-06-2009, 03:39 AM   #21
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So what PSP games should i be getting

Quote:
Originally Posted by djburty View Post
so much to choose from!

a few more for your collection:
the lego games - star wars, indy & batman (great on psp)
secret agent clank (platformer)
resistance: retribution (apparently good - not played it yet)
  • Lego "Anything" : totally agree, anything Lego goes
  • secret agent clank : Did try it but didn't get on with this one (may look at it again)
  • resistance: retribution : I can tell you now, this game is totally awesome
i will take a look at some of the other games you have recommended

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #22
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Disgaea!!! I cannot stress this enough!!!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #23
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be inclined to agree about Disgaea, but I'm not too sure Rash would be patient (see: smart) enough to play it.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #24
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Hmmm you raise a valid point :P
Disgaea 2 is coming to PSP now too
Old 02-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #25
djburty

Houndeye

djburty is an unknown quantity at this point

Disgaea 2 will be awesome on the psp - especially since they have included the magichange option from disgaea 3. i may well be importing this game as soon as it is released in the US - I hate the wait for the EU release!

I don't know Rasher - but I'm sure he'll love Disgaea if he can find a copy - I recommended it to someone else the other day, but they had trouble finding one. May be wait for Disgaea 2 ...

"Prinny: Can I really be a hero?" game is a fun spin off from the series - a rock hard platformer! Again, import from the US (or HK in my case!)
djburty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:19 PM   #26
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Oh is that availiable to import now?! Awesome ill have a look into that tomorrow! Well if rasher cant find it hes welcome to borrow my copy.
Angelfromabove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:53 AM   #27
djburty

Houndeye

Just checked and the Prinny game is due for UK release on 26th June - so not too long a wait.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:39 AM   #28
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Fricking awesome! Cant wait for this!
Old 04-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #29
kanachan

Snark

kanachan is an unknown quantity at this point

not sure if you can get your hand on this but... try Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles. also, Megaman Maverick Hunter X. my brother's been playing a lot of Monster Hunter so i guess you could try that too.
kanachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #30
djburty

Houndeye

btw disgaea 2 is indeed awesome on the psp

also you could try half minute hero

and persona 3 is coming to the psp this june!
Old 09-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #31
Angelfromabove

Antlion

ive not played any of the persona series, i think i need to. Shall look out for that on psp cheers
Old 09-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #32
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Going to take a look to! Just finishing Assassins Creed : Bloodlines which ive loved, actually enjoyed it more than the original on 360 o_0

And back hooked on Patapon, damn that game lol
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #33
Angelfromabove

Antlion

god i love patapon! so simple yet sooooooo good!
Is bloodliens good then, ive looked at it a few times.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:12 AM   #34
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Ive really enjoyed it, i dont sit and play things hardcore on my psp though, just casually when im off the pc for a break, so that could be why i didnt get bored with it. I got so bored with the original on the 360, just super repetitive after a while.
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:56 PM   #35
djburty

Houndeye

i haven't played any of the persona series as they didn't make it to the uk until after i sold my ps2 (inconsiderate of them). i think there's a persona portable game for release in the US that is a persona 1 port - why that isn't coming to the UK i don't know, nor what's happened to persona 2!

if i like persona 3 then i might consider importing persona portable

lunar star harmony is out in the US too - that has good reviews but no UK release date - it looks like i might be importing games again

edit - i didn't play AC bloodlines either as i thought it might be a rubbish cash-in of the main game - but might consider it if it is not too expensive
Old 19-08-2010, 02:51 AM   #36
erickdgamer

Houndeye

erickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these parts

Crisis Core i think....
erickdgamer is offline   Reply With Quote