GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself First time on our forums, introduce yourself & tell us a bit about you.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:43 PM   #1
MrSuppe

Scanner

MrSuppe is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi guys!

Hello everyone! My first time at this forum, so i guessed introducing myself wouldn't be a bad idea!

Anyways, im almows 20 years old and looking for a stable forum that i can hang out on for a while, so here i am!
MrSuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
Badger_Boy

Manhack

Badger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really nice
Hey man welcome to GO or the madhouse

Hope you like the letters KY, youre gunna need em'

See you around.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:55 PM   #3
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSuppe View Post
and looking for a stable forum that i can hang out on for a while
dont mean to be alarming...but stable and GameOn are two words that dont often share the same bed.

Rasher has a space next to him if you like.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #4
Blondie

Fast Headcrab

Blondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to beholdBlondie is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to Gameon :-)

The Future Mrs Roger Mellie
Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:28 PM   #5
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
Welcome, have fun!
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:00 PM   #6
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all
welcome matey however i think you lot have scared him off already.
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #7
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNTOXiCATiON View Post
welcome matey however i think you lot have scared him off already.
I think it was the fact he was trying to create a post but couldn't make links was the reason he hasn't bothered to return.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote