GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat > LAN Party: Lifts

LAN Party: Lifts If you need a lift, or can offer one to others. Let them know below.

Old 05-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough
Lifts Available from Reading - Lan #78

Just thought I would offer my services if anyone wanted to get a lift from somewhere between Reading and Uttoxeter. I have room for 2 people + gear; maybe 3 if there's not too much gear. Don't mind taking a small detour (like MK or something), but would prefer there not to be 2 detours in opposite directions! Finally, I'll be available all day Friday, and by luck have Tuesday off from work as well, so I don't need to be in a rush to get back. Which given it's August BH, is probably a good thing.
Gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lifts Available from Reading - Lan #78

Provisional asking from me - waiting to see if Angelfromabove can make it up first, it's much less of a trip for me if she can. If no from her, then I call first seat ^^
JK Ferret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:03 AM   #3
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

If it doesn't cost you any more and isn't any more trouble, would it be possible for you to get a train to Didcot rather than Reading as that'll be closer and on the way?
Old 18-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

I can get a train to Didcot.. what time latest should I be arriving?
JK Ferret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
Gerrard

Zombie

Either the train arriving at 13:52 or 14;16 should be fine. Looks like it'll take us a couple of hours to get up there plus traffic for Friday BH. You can even get a direct train back as well... assuming you get the right one this time!
Old 19-08-2009, 12:39 PM   #6
Gerrard

Zombie

Forgot to mention I've got Friday off work (actually have the whole week off! ), so I'm flexible timing wise. Also got the Tuesday off afterwards, so I don't have to hurry getting back either.