GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Cars & Bikes

Cars & Bikes Talk about things with wheels or things that go vroom!

Old 30-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Slightly over modded car

I don't mind a car that's been modded, some of them can look really nice,

But while watching this one, the only words i could think of was "Why"

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Old 30-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all
Re: Slightly over modded car

clearly to show off what they can do?
Old 30-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
clearly to show off what they can do?
but WHY!!!!

Follow me on Twitter
Old 30-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

why not
Old 30-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #5
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

but why would you!!!!

Follow me on Twitter
Old 30-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #6
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Call me easily amused but I thought that was kinda awesome :L
Old 30-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Call me easily amused but I thought that was kinda awesome :L
this is coming from the person that thinks it would be sad if i made a Batcave

Follow me on Twitter
Old 30-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #8
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

could do some damage in sainsburys car park
Old 30-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
this is coming from the person that thinks it would be sad if i made a Batcave
If you make a Batcave I'm moving in.
Old 31-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #10
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
If you make a Batcave I'm moving in.
Oh dear God. Not a Scottish person! :O
Old 31-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #11
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yeah, I'll even dress as Bats. I may as well embrace it, you can't understand Christian Bale in the costume, you wouldn't understand me... perfect.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #12
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Dead Alive, You, Me, we need to get a room together

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-04-2011, 07:58 PM   #13
Jessica

Manhack

Quote:
Right. I WILL be moving out by then.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #14
Dead Alive

Antlion

Quote:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1294486416908.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	22605  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #15
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
why not
this
Old 01-08-2011, 06:23 AM   #16
Indiandrives

Scanner

Indiandrives is an unknown quantity at this point

It's really so shocking video how is possible??
Old 01-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #17
Vulpine

Vortigaunt

Vulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant future

Thinking about it, it is quite handy in these situations:

1. If you have fluff/chocolate covered peanuts/tabacco/pubic hair (delete as appropriate) hanging around in the corners of the door trim storage, this invention means you can easily shake it out. This saves you getting it stuck under your nails when you try and reach those hard to access areas in door storage areas.

2. After washing your car, instead of shammy leather, just drive around waving your doors and boot around for a good drying effect.

3. If you are out for a day at the seaside with the little darlings and despite having been told not to touch the electric windows, they decide to try your patience. As soon as you hear the electric motor whirl, at a flick of a switch the rear door opens and little Johnny is flung from the high speed vehicle and killed. No more naughty children.