GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 18-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #41
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LAN #89 - November 2013 Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerai View Post
We weren't offering it to you
I know when I'm not wanted...

Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #42
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

This is now my favourite piece of paper, my mind is at ease!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130918_204702.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	24043  
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #43
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyStoat View Post
Dawson is booked out this weekend but I'd imagine he'll send you a PM or email if there's anything he needs to pass on to you.

He's on a strict "couple" weekend as we've not done anything together for almost three months and I miss him.
Cool, I'm likely going to have to drop in to work on Saturday for some site/server maintenance as it all went a bit wonky after I posted that (the weekend task of "don't work" has already gone out the window)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Wedge said something about wanting to come down - Maybe Dawson and Wedge could come down? Would be great to see them both, even if it won't be the same without you, Foxy.
Depending on transport availability (and if it's my car or the gf's) I should be able to provide lifts for 1 or 2 others, I know someone from the WASD is local to me as well as ewok and wedge/dawson
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 11:52 PM   #44
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Unfortunately I can't make it, it's my sons first birthday the day before and as of right now, I'm not sure where in the country ill be.

Have a good one though guys, miss you all x
Old 19-09-2013, 07:29 AM   #45
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Just put application in for leave on that weekend, waiting game now!
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #46
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, busy that weekend.

(Just got to find something to do now .... )

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 01:57 PM   #47
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
Sorry, busy that weekend.

(Just got to find something to do now .... )
Dogging in Uttoxetter?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #48
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

My request for the Friday off has been approved so ill be able to help out with setup (As long as Brian can get the time off).
Not looking good for Monday, thats gonna be fun

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 19-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #49
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
My request for the Friday off has been approved so ill be able to help out with setup (As long as Brian can get the time off).
My first LAN was the only one that I didn't book the Monday off. I don't even drunk much anymore. It's just nice to have a day off afterwards :P
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #50
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't even drunk much anymore.
Are you sure? It would certainly explain your apparent inability to type half the time
Old 19-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #51
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Are you sure? It would certainly explain your apparent inability to type half the time
Old 19-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #52
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
My 3 days have been approved wohoo, but like you back Monday, but on afternoons, so should be ok
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #53
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
If you are looking at going up early Kris then we can help out along with the Harrie!
Old 19-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #54
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

Dawson won't be in attendance to this LAN - not sure about Wedge as Logan's birthday is the day before but I do know 100% neither Dawson or I will be there.
Old 19-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #55
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
If you are looking at going up early Kris then we can help out along with the Harrie!
Yeah, that was the plan.

I'm thinking Harrie will come to mine on Thursday and then we'll come and get you in the morning and try to beat the traffic.

How early is 'too early' for you?

Last edited by Kaostic; 19-09-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old 19-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #56
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is what we were planning on
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #57
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Just remembered you live near MK now. Thought you still lived in Farnborough.

That's very helpful.

Last edited by Kaostic; 19-09-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 19-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #58
Beanz
Super Moderator

Quote:
Old 19-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #59
rastamanblues

Barnacle

rastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerai View Post
RastamanGuy has officially been booked too - as of last night!
Well not officially!
rastamanblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #60
Platinum

Tentacle

Guy, you speak like you have a choice mate ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2