GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 26-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all
RE : Article Gaming With The Girlfriend

RE : Article Gaming With The Girlfriend,

Having had a read through the MAG, this particular article grabbed my eye and it was most likely down to the sexy looking lady sporting an XBOX360 controller, having stared at this out of the ordinary picture I then thought she must be holding the controller the wrong way around but alas, she was not ...

Guessing a stock photo??????

As i am sure we have a laydee kitted out in a headset on our website for customer services, you look at it and think, great I am going to enjoy speaking to this customer services represenitive and you end up with "John", who has a very sore throat, you feel slightly cheated and think, i should of emailed, now as time goes on I see this more and more girls/women even my Mum at one point could not put the joystick down "no jokes please".

I remember an ex of mine, I still believe this to the day the only reason she wanted me to come round was to help her advance on the bloody AceVentura game with the totam puzzle, took her weeks then after a couple of nights at hers fiddling with her "keyboard", i finally broke it, the puzzle that is and she was forever grateful for five minutes then i was pushed to the side to keep her Jack Russell entertained whilst she progressed in the game.

Seriously I am all for keeping my to be wife away as I would rather treat her to shoes and meals and not a new bloody game every month or letting her at the steam sales, actually whilst i am on a rant about women and gaming, 3 smart phones, 3 laptops and an ipad between us and she still wants to sit at my computer to look at the next directory.

Watch your backs guys the girls are coming to take over one of our pleasures and before you know it you will be sat on the couch with a hot milk knitting, just to be different, which i have currently been doing the past couple of weeks :S (dont ask)

Last edited by iNTOXiCATiON; 26-02-2012 at 10:58 PM.
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RE : Article Gaming With The Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNTOXiCATiON View Post
Having had a read through the MAG, this particular article grabbed my eye and it was most likely down to the sexy looking lady sporting an XBOX360 controller, having stared at this out of the ordinary picture I then thought she must be holding the controller the wrong way around but alas, she was not ...

Guessing a stock photo??????
I'll let my girlfriend know
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

yep, shes is Kaostic girlfriend, she offered (well sort of offered) to help us out when we couldn't find any images for that article in the mag,

For anyone who hasn't got the mag, here is the image in question (unless she doesn't want us to post it on here)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 23-02-2012 15 20 00_2.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	23196

Shes only 17 (its hard to tell from that photo, We thought she looked older)
Believe it or not, she didn't think she was pretty enough to do this in the mag, glad you think the same as us, she looks great in that photo.

(Credit for her are in the mag as well)

If she agrees we would like her for more future photos in the mag.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
I'll let my girlfriend know
It was a compliment dude, please dont think i will get a stalk on i mean to go look for her . As for Rashers/Kaostic comment if she is willing it will be good to get a womens perspective on games as such, easy on the eye and a refreshing change from today stereotypical gamer.
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #5
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

One of the things we wanted with the photo, is someone that really games, cant stand fake photos

If you haven't read it yet Intox, there is quite a funny post here
http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=54018
what games she will need at the LAN..., saying no more than that

Follow me on Twitter
Old 27-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #6
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNTOXiCATiON View Post
It was a compliment dude, please dont think i will get a stalk on i mean to go look for her . As for Rashers/Kaostic comment if she is willing it will be good to get a womens perspective on games as such, easy on the eye and a refreshing change from today stereotypical gamer.
Yeah I know it was . She will probably see this later on. I can't speak for her but I wouldn't mind seeing more of her in the mag (not like that!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
One of the things we wanted with the photo, is someone that really games, cant stand fake photos

If you haven't read it yet Intox, there is quite a funny post here
http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=54018
what games she will need at the LAN..., saying no more than that
Yes. Funny. <rolls eyes>
Old 27-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #7
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Thank you guys for all the support
The picture actually turned out better than I thought it would be, so I'd be happy to do more of the sort in the future. As for the games for me thread, I am looking for some game suggestions so I don't feel too much like an odd one out at LAN, how ever feel free to take the piss out of Kris' sex life while you're there
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #8
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrieSilver View Post
how ever feel free to take the piss out of Kris' sex life while you're there

Be rude not to
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #9
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

That's it; everyone get distracted by the picture and ignore the actual article...
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #10
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
That's it; everyone get distracted by the picture and ignore the actual article...
quite the opposite, they all want to read the article now, so they can find out about your gaming with Harrie

Follow me on Twitter
Old 27-02-2012, 12:54 PM   #11
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
quite the opposite, they all want to read the article now, so they can find out about your gaming with Harrie
/sigh

It is a good article Beanz, I enjoyed it and iNtox did comment on it :P.. He just obviously wanted to find who the "sexy looking lady" was
Old 27-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #12
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, we're still waiting for him to give us photos of his sister...
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #13
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

I has them photos...
Your have to ask Intox if i have permission to post them up..

Follow me on Twitter
Old 27-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #14
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Shes only 17
If she agrees we would like her for more future photos in the mag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si
To old!

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #15
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I has them photos...
Your have to ask Intox if i have permission to post them up..
Its just Intox in a dress isn't it?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote