GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 06-01-2015, 12:50 PM   #1
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all
Cheap Laptop

Looking for something around 150, suitable for playing Flash games on.

It's for my 10 year old.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #2
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheap Laptop

I've picked up a Laptop from someone that needs reconditioning before going out - will check out the spec and get back to you
Old 06-01-2015, 03:53 PM   #3
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

Well, that would be awesome! It's hard to know where to go for cheap electronics.
Old 08-01-2015, 04:34 PM   #4
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a small (10") Lenovo Windows 8.1 laptop with a touch screen that I bought before Christmas for 230 before finding out that the software I needed it for won't run on W8.1

I want a bit more than 150 for it but I'd let it go for 170 plus postage. It's only 3 months old so as you'd expect it is in immaculate condition and still has 9 months warranty.

It's ideal for flash games as the screen folds back so the base becomes a stand and you can use it like a tablet (The keyboard and pad are disabled when you do this)
Old 10-01-2015, 12:23 AM   #5
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute

You could also look at something like a refurbed thinkpad. for that money if your crafty on ebay you can snag a t410 which is generation before sandy bridge and still quite powerful and cheap to fix if broken.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:55 PM   #6
Acelister

Tentacle

Betty, I'll have to let you know. My wife isn't keen on second hand anything, no matter how new and unused. It's made for a very expensive raising of 4 kids so far...

Personally I'd love it, if just for the 'gadget' of it all.

Al, Thinkpad isn't even a consideration. Had one years ago and I'm not getting another.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:10 AM   #7
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister View Post

Al, Thinkpad isn't even a consideration. Had one years ago and I'm not getting another.

Ohh Now im interested. What went wrong?
Old 12-01-2015, 11:03 AM   #8
Acelister

Tentacle

It was just very poorly designed and chunky, put me off completely after it began screwing up, the nipple and touchpad stopped working for some reason, not enough USB ports...
Old 12-01-2015, 01:35 PM   #9
alsenior

Roller Mine

Was it a R series or SL series machine? Those are not true thinkpads and were not designed by the Thinkpad team
Old 12-01-2015, 01:56 PM   #10
Acelister

Tentacle

It was long ago... And to be honest it was an older model even at the time.
Old 16-01-2015, 10:39 AM   #11
dpmarker17

Possibly go for a ZooStorm which sell on Ebay - usually with no OS.

I cant post a link as im "new"