GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > First Person Shooter > UT & Unreal

UT & Unreal UT; UT2003; UT2004 & Unreal Series.

View Poll Results: After playing at the LAN, have you now purchased yourself a retail box of UT2K4 ?
Yes, it's a great game and im glad i got to "try before I buy" otherwise i doubt id have ever bought it 9 40.91%
Yes, but tbh i was probably going to anyway so playing at the lan is mere coincidence 5 22.73%
No, I played it but wont waste a mere 17.99 on a legit key 1 4.55%
Didnt go LAN / Didnt play it but want to vote for something so i can see the other results 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-07-2004, 08:22 AM   #1
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
Who has Bought UT2K4?

After playing UT2K4 at the LAN, who has now actually gone out and purchased themself a real key so they can play online? Ive bought two (accidently but im not too bothered )

Disclaimer: this topic is NOTHING to do with the views of GameOn. the question is all my own words and admins feel free to remove it if you wish.
Old 19-07-2004, 09:22 AM   #2
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
i voted the 2nd one down, altho i did hav it bought well before the LAN, but the lan opend my eyes (and heart) to instagib, the only way to play it.
Old 19-07-2004, 09:58 AM   #3
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
if it wasntfor the lan me and gaza would sill be fighting off steam to play TFC 1.5
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2004, 05:34 PM   #4
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
I aint got round to purchasing it yet - prolly order this week from play.com

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page...C&title=129047

17.99 delivered
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 10:52 AM   #5
phunky

Vortigaunt

phunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the rough
Monger, ill buy one of yours off you 15 ?
phunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 11:28 AM   #6
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
already sold it for 17.99 thanks ya tight bastard.

play.com were a bit odd. i got an email saying they rejected my credit card cos my address was different. so i placed a new order using a card which i had changed my address with and it was accepted. i then recieved 2 copys as both cards had been charged. if it wasnt for the fact that i knoiw 2 people locally that wanted to take it off my hands, id have been pissed off at play.com for that but alls well that ends well.
Old 20-07-2004, 11:30 AM   #7
phunky

Vortigaunt

phunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the roughphunky is a jewel in the rough
awww well ill go buy it myself then :P
phunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 11:31 AM   #8
monger

Alien Controller

watch out for norty play and their "make you buy it twice" tactics mind you
Old 20-07-2004, 11:56 AM   #9
bleecher

Bullsquid

bleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura about
they done that to me with soldner, damn them!!
Old 20-07-2004, 07:00 PM   #10
Poon

Fast Headcrab

Poon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enoughPoon will become famous soon enough
I had UT2k3 already so i got ut2k4 for 10.50

But then i brought it ages ago anyway, i already knew the power of UT, never understood why ut2k3 and 4 didnt have a big following in general
Poon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 04:23 PM   #11
Kill4Hire

Scanner

Kill4Hire is an unknown quantity at this pointKill4Hire is an unknown quantity at this pointKill4Hire is an unknown quantity at this point
Im sad....I cant play LAN with you guys and show you what its like to really get pooned by an OG. Im out here in the states so if you ever find urself over here then holla at me.
Kill4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 04:40 PM   #12
Nathan

Combine Soldier Elite

Nathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really niceNathan is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill4Hire
Im sad....I cant play LAN with you guys and show you what its like to really get pooned by an OG. Im out here in the states so if you ever find urself over here then holla at me.
OK homie, triple OG, G, triple G!
Old 16-12-2004, 04:44 PM   #13
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
You sound like an idiot!
Mr_Meeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 05:29 PM   #14
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
w0rd meeks!
Old 16-12-2004, 07:12 PM   #15
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
you knows it my african american companion.
Mr_Meeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2004, 01:02 PM   #16
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill4Hire
OMG ... are u actually ICE-T ??
Old 21-12-2004, 01:36 AM   #17
Kill4Hire

Scanner

Kill4Hire is an unknown quantity at this pointKill4Hire is an unknown quantity at this pointKill4Hire is an unknown quantity at this point
Ha! Nah im not Ice-T or even black for that matter. Just that most of my friends r and I only listen to rap. Cant stand that suicide music aka metal. Well keep it sexy people, holla at ur boy....
Kill4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2004, 02:47 AM   #18
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
/me sips some Cristal champagne and kisses my $ medallion
Old 21-12-2004, 08:10 AM   #19
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
/in my Esplanade with the spinners and matching ho's
Old 21-12-2004, 03:31 PM   #20
Kill4Hire

Scanner

Betty, the gyrl on ur avatar is pretty funny. Reminds me of DOA. Anyways, what do u people play other than that weak ass instajib. Lets get down on sumthin other than LAN. Lets meet in a server or sumthin. Yea...wow im high...