GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 11-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #21
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Talking Re: LAN 86 Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post
So was everyone else... :-)
You were just jealous cos you weren't part of the action!
We were the Sunday afternoon wakeup call

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #22
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks mate, I will PM you my address and cover the postage.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #23
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: LAN 86 Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post
So was everyone else... :-)

Many thanks, been epic fun. Thanks to all the people that made it happen, and to AFA for verifying the integrity of her game cache.
This should be old by now, but I lolled hard at that statement just casually dropped in
Old 12-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #24
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
Thank you for lan and lan noms! <3
Which noms? as you was sitting next to Beanz... thats quite scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Ill post tomorrow when my brain works again lol
Ha, this is why i didnt post last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrieSilver View Post
Thankyou to everyone for making my first LAN really awesome thankyou to Matt for lending me the rig, thankyou AFA & everyone who looked after me and I think it's safe to say I won't need looking after that much again.
Glad you enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
It's been very quiet in the forums while you were all away. I've been lonely.
Sorry, we had some strange net issues, plus we was all busy playing (or as hairy put it, getting drunk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
I wish to thank everyone who was on the phone drunk to me. It amused me more because I was also drunk and couldn't understand a single one of you.
Did you enjoy the LAN though

And a massive thanks to everyhone that came to the LAN, really enjoyed the LAN (even though i didnt get to play that much this LAN)
Some epic laughs at the LAN.

Too many funny moments to name, plus too many great people there to name.

I am really up for some gaming after the LAN now
So if anyone is up for some Killing Floor, L4D, PayDay or anything else simlar, keep an eye on the theme night forums, were sort out some games for this week.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #25
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Big thanks from myself and Oli to all involved making the lan happen. Oh why did you let him win the Fifa tournament, all I had in the car travelling home was look at the controller I won, and then at home same again, and, I had to set his PC up pronto so he could test it, when all I wanted to do was chill.
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #26
rastamanblues

Barnacle

rastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nicerastamanblues is just really nice

As ever, a big thanks to Rasher & Co for everything.

It was great to see you all again
rastamanblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #27
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer View Post
Big thanks from myself and Oli to all involved making the lan happen. Oh why did you let him win the Fifa tournament, all I had in the car travelling home was look at the controller I won, and then at home same again, and, I had to set his PC up pronto so he could test it, when all I wanted to do was chill.
Belive me we all tried our best to stop him winning, hax tbh

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #28
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
Thank you for a place to stay whilst I find a new cardboard box! <3
Fixed
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:13 PM   #29
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

I swear cronos came close to hitting me at some points at the weekend with them jokes

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #30
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of

I wonder how long the other changes I made on Rashers PC will last... Although tbh... If he finds them... I reckon he'd keep them!

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #31
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

unlikely to find this for a while, not getting a chance to use the PC while i am not at home

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #32
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for an epic lanage and thanks to milky for the lift
Old 12-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #33
LeeWalkerGM

Snark

LeeWalkerGM is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers guys, had a great time.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #34
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for everything! Awesome as always.
Old 18-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #35
TheAnimus2

Scanner

TheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enoughTheAnimus2 will become famous soon enough

Wanted to add my, better late than never, well done guys!

Your hard work and dedication is a credit to the force.
TheAnimus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #36
kissit

Scanner

kissit is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent first gameon lan ,nice of you to let me top frag
In a few games of TF2 looking forward to coming again and
Watching plat getting smashed
kissit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #37
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissit View Post

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #38
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissit View Post
Love it. First LAN and the dude already knows Plats reputation!
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote