GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #61
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
Re: GameOn's 10th Year of running LANs....

I need to book trains so it's not 80 quid lol.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #62
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
I need to book trains so it's not 80 quid lol.
Hear hear! Some of us are practically coming from a different country (I 'spect some people ARE, if you count Wales & Scotland as different counries rather than just GB)
Old 03-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #63
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

Just to let you know Rasher isn't being awkward or trying to tease you. We do have the LAN dates, but Rasher just needed to check with some key members of staff before we announced it just in case it needed to be changed.
Unfortunately since getting back from Germany / our holiday Rasher has been quite ill. Today was the first day he felt better and did manage to get a couple of hours work done, but then went down hill again.
Rasher is really struggling to stay at the PC for more than a couple of minutes. But I will make a new thread to post the LAN dates for you.