GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > MMO

Old 21-09-2010, 06:15 AM   #1
erickdgamer

Houndeye

erickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these parts
Netmarble announced the official release of Uncharted Waters Online.

Post OBT client

Hi and Good Day to everyone, I would like to share to UWO fans here in our forum that netmarble already announced the official date of the Open Beta Release of Uncharted Waters Online, it was posted on ther official Facebook Account and their Official Website, Oh yeah i am hyped and can't wait to play it again.. hehehehe....

Here is the actual announcement of Uncharted Waters Staffs.

Open Beta Test starts on October 1st

Greetings UWO Fans,

Uncharted Waters Online Open Beta Test schedule is now up! Thanks for great patient in the meantime. You will be able to download the client starting September 29th 3PM [GMT+9] and server will be open on October 1st 3PM [GMT +9]. Our team is preparing the some great in-game events and prizes, so come join the journey of Uncharted Waters.

Client Download: Sep 29th 3PM [GMT +9]

Open Beta Test : Oct 1st 3PM [GMT +9]

Explore, Battle, and Conquer to Make History!

Team UWO]

So far that is their announcement and no other details was revealed, now i wonder what are the new updates.

Regards,
erickdgamer
Old 21-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Netmarble announced the official release of Uncharted Waters Online.

Have they made it work with Windows 7 yet?
Old 27-09-2010, 03:08 AM   #3
erickdgamer

Houndeye

erickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these partserickdgamer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Swallocks View Post
Have they made it work with Windows 7 yet?
I am very sorry for the late reply, i don't know if its working on window 7 just now my OS is XP by the way 2 more days for the download availability of Uncharted Waters Online client.
Old 28-09-2010, 07:55 AM   #4
erickdgamer

Houndeye

Thread Update: These Faqs might answer your questions before OBT comes.

Hope the following pointers helped you with your questions.

Open Beta infos..

Q When is the UWO's OBT and its Official Launch?

Open Beta Test: October 1st 2010.

Official Launch: October 7th 2010.

Q Will the server be wiped out after the Open Beta Test?

Once the OBT starts, there will be no server wipe out.

Q: Is the game going to be free once the Open Beta Test is over?

UWO is a Free-to-play game with an item mall.

Q: What are the cash items going to be like in the item mall?

Basically, all game features are available for free.
This is the policy of TECMO KOEI and Netmarble.

Cash items will help to boost up players' progression in the game.

Q: What is the role of TECMO KOEI and Netmarble?

TECMO KOEI is the developer of UWO and continually updating it.

Netmarble is a publisher which provides game service.

Q: Are there countries that will be restricted from playing UWO?

As announced before, countries who do not belong to territorial agreement, will be prohibited from accessing the game.

Q: Do I need a new game client for Open Beta Testing?

A new client is required.
This would be the last time to receive the full version of the game client.
After this, players will only have to download smaller patches for updates.

Q: How is the Global server different from the existing UWO servers?

Many things differ between this and the other servers (Opened area, UI, and more).

Adequate updates will also be made according to the rate of server growth and consumption of the contents.

Q: What is Netmarble's position for multi-client players?

One(1) account will be allowed for One(1) PC at a time.
Any attempt to run multi-clients will be restricted firmly by technical and operational methods.
Further details are kept confidential for security reasons.

Q: Item Prizes from Level-Up event will be given to which character?

Once players create a character within a given time, prize items will be inserted.
* If two characters exist in one account, items will be inserted to the character with the higher level.
* If they are at the same level, items will be inserted to a character that was created earlier.

Q: Is there an expiration date for Event NCs from CBT events?
CBT event prize NC has an expiry date.
NC will be valid until end of this year, Dec 31st 2010.
We recommend everyone to use these items before the said date.
Old 30-09-2010, 09:09 AM   #5
erickdgamer

Houndeye

Hey guys i'll just bump my thread, the open beta client for Uncharted Waters Online OBT can now be downloaded HERE.

I am sorry i posted it 1 day or at least 2 days left before the server opens, anyhow carry on.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:13 AM   #6
erickdgamer

Houndeye

Good Day,

I'll be bumping my thread, anyway i've created a guide regarding the "Helper Quest" rewards from the mentioned quest is very helpful at start also you can get easy 50,000 Ducats/Gold.

For complete info VISIT HERE.

Good Luck and Have a nice Day!
Old 08-01-2011, 03:44 AM   #7
erickdgamer

Houndeye

Well well.... after a long wait Netmarble finally released an up date on Uncharted Waters online its been many months before new updates comes well anyway. I'd like to share it here for the sake of those whom are former players of the game, check out the new updates >>HERE<<
Old 08-01-2011, 06:01 AM   #8
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Windows 7?
Old 09-01-2011, 07:38 AM   #9
erickdgamer

Houndeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Swallocks View Post
Windows 7?
Hi! btw the game is actually working on Windows 7 have you tried it again sir?
Old 09-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #10
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Its not a bad game, my only issue with it now is that PotBS has gone Free2play and has absolutely boomed since it did, leaving not much reason to goto UWO, its just not of the same production quality.
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #11
erickdgamer

Houndeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post
Its not a bad game, my only issue with it now is that PotBS has gone Free2play and has absolutely boomed since it did, leaving not much reason to goto UWO, its just not of the same production quality.
Yes FYi UWO is f2p as well and exciting to play as well and the stay is worth it i don't regret it.
Old 20-09-2011, 10:50 PM   #12
Dzhishu

Houndeye

Dzhishu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. I'm currently playing Uncharted Waters Online and I found it fun especially the sea battle. Ive been playing for almost 2 months now. hope you could post some game guides and quest guides. Thanks! Looking forward to it
Dzhishu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #13
MagnusLensherr

Houndeye

MagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enough

^ wow its been awhile snce anyone posted about this..im sort of a closet UWO player meself LOL
MagnusLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #14
Dzhishu

Houndeye

It's really fun!!! I can't wait for new game guides and technique in sea battles... ^_^ Post some if you have some guides!!! It will be a great help!!!
Old 16-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #15
Dzhishu

Houndeye

Hey erickdgamer, UWO has started their 3X Skill Proficiency since Oct 13 and it'll last on Oct 19, are you still playing?
Old 21-11-2011, 04:37 PM   #16
Frauleigne

Scanner

Frauleigne is an unknown quantity at this point

UWO player here as well. Glad to see fellow sailors here.
Frauleigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 11:36 PM   #17
Frauleigne

Scanner

Frauleigne is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you guys have any idea on what the patch update is about? They say we'll be having maintenance later.
Frauleigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #18
MagnusLensherr

Houndeye

MagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enoughMagnusLensherr will become famous soon enough

from what ive read, its a new map~
MagnusLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 06:19 PM   #19
Dzhishu

Houndeye

They release a new map the Atlantic but I'm still in search of it.
Old 25-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #20
Dzhishu

Houndeye

I found it. It's in the netmarble website ^ ^