GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 14-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #61
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
I know the stuff you mean. Stroe or something along those lines. Tastes
like petrol.

I've only had it once and not really tempted to have it again any time soon.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #62
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: LAN Chat & Pics Thread

Yeah, I tried it a few Lans back and im not in any rush to do it again!
Old 14-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #63
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Yeah, I tried it a few Lans back and im not in any rush to do it again!
I tried it at #85; I think I'm still slightly drunk from it if I'm honest.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #64
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
I tried it at #85; I think I'm still slightly drunk from it if I'm honest.
You know something is bad when you think of it, and you can recall the exact taste of it like youd just drank that drink right now, horrid stuffs!!!
Old 14-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #65
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
I recall falling down on my way to the bar to get another round in.
Old 14-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #66
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

Nice Vid Kris
not sure about the voice over tho :P
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #67
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #68
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

^That's my baby!
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #69
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

You are a evil man.

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #70
GAteKeeper

Baby Headcrab

GAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the roughGAteKeeper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
You are an evil man.
Corrected.

GK
GAteKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #71
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean I'm not allowed to re-use an image and quote from a previous LAN?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FashionAdvice.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	23303  
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #72
Ice Maiden

Zombie

Ice Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura about

Lawl xD. That was the LAN I missed out on. I remember Angel and Wedge telling me alllllll about it :')
Ice Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #73
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Aha awesome, loving the TGK cam a good solid minute of Plat and ginge shouting **** and calling for a medic ahaha.
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote