GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 04-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all
Final Fantasy VII Comes to Steam

Final Fantasy VII Comes to Steam

Visit here to read more

Arguably the most popular game in the Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy VII*comes to Steam! Join Cloud and his friends as they fight to save the world from Shinra Inc.

......Read More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all
Re: Final Fantasy VII Comes to Steam

"Cloud saves" I did a chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #3
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely have to pick this up at some point.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Balls. Already bought it off the Squeenix store a while back.

Might have to get it on Steam anyway. Why not have the exact same thing twice, crappy boosters and all.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
JoeP

Roller Mine

JoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura aboutJoeP has a spectacular aura about

This may actually motivate me to try the game and see what the fuss is all about.
JoeP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
Roister Doister

Barnacle

Roister Doister is an unknown quantity at this pointRoister Doister is an unknown quantity at this point

So excited about this. Already have the original PS1 and PC versions, and bought it off PSN. But fudge me, better graphics and an excuse to play through it over again? I'm in.
Roister Doister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #7
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Better graphics? Did I miss something? I've got the Squeenix store release and it's the exact same graphically, along with the shitty PC version soundtrack.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:55 PM   #8
Roister Doister

Barnacle

Roister Doister is an unknown quantity at this pointRoister Doister is an unknown quantity at this point

The first couple of articles I read on the Interweb mentioned better graphics, but on further insight it looks much the same as PS1. Bugger.
Roister Doister is offline   Reply With Quote