GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 26-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough
Michael Jackson Dies

Sad sad day

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8119993.stm

He had bad press, he had good press, he was an ****, but he was a fantastic fkin singer, what a shame really.
Old 26-06-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Michael Jackson Dies

RIP...

Figuring it's true as all the major radio/TV shows are carrying it here.
olobley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 12:25 AM   #3
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough

Aye, as soon as the BBC posted it up, I figured it was true.

50 is not a good age to go at, mind he mssed with his body enough.
Old 26-06-2009, 12:56 AM   #4
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Bet there's gonna be a load of so called 'fans' appearing now.

RIP - I was looking forward to seeing him at O2 even 'though I guessed it wouldn't have been the best of performances, I was still excited at the notion of seeing MJ live.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 01:03 AM   #5
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Poor Farrah Fawcett, she chose the wrong day to die of cancer :/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8118426.stm
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 02:27 AM   #6
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

touched me in so many ways when i was younger.
serious note has hit me,love his style and music but hit home its gone

Last edited by iNTOXiCATiON; 26-06-2009 at 02:30 AM.
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 06:30 AM   #7
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Just found out and tbh im shocked and gutted.

RIP
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 06:49 AM   #8
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

******* hell, RIP

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #9
Neotax@[GP]

Houndeye

Neotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura aboutNeotax@[GP] has a spectacular aura about

As a friend & clan leader of the clan im in has said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serialkiller
Rip Michael!
Loved your music for a good long time now, will treasure the two concerts I saw you at and hope you are at peace now away from the *******s that chased after you for so long.

I thankyou whole-heartedly for helping me, through your music, when I was at school and being bullied mercilessly.
"Beat It" will be poignant for me for the rest of my life.

I am proud to admit I was a card carrying member of MJIFC.

Jason

this is so true to many of his fans and people growing up around his music

R.I.P Micheal Jackson
Neotax@[GP] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 08:39 AM   #10
DannyM

Manhack

Keep the jokes somewhere else bro yeah?

Keeps a topic serious for once! Can a mod delete the above post ^^?

Last edited by ExcessNeo; 26-06-2009 at 08:49 AM.
DannyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 08:49 AM   #11
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyM View Post
Keep the jokes somewhere else bro yeah?

Keeps a topic serious for once! Can a mod delete the above post ^^?
Moved it to the less serious thread.
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 08:49 AM   #12
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute

RIP MJ

I love his music, going right back to the Motown ye3ars and the Jackson 5.

Yes I beleive him to be a bit odd but tbh there's a lot of odd people in the entertainment industry. I'd love to know the real reasons behind a little black boy dying as a not particularly old white man but we will never know the truth.

In some respects, at least the media will give him a bit of break now and I hope that he is remembered in history books as "the legendary singer" not "the guy who paid people to not press charges over peadophilia claims, who also sang some songs". If he has only been guilty of having a childish personailty, the amount of **** he has been through in the last few years is incredible and I almost feel glad that he doesnt have to put up with it anymore.

<3 Michael.
monger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #13
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

He has an, how can we put it, interesting life
putting all the issues aside, he was one of the greatest performers, ever

Michael Jackson was a big part of my age groups lives (plus the younger ones)

R.I.P.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #14
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light

As i said in the other thread, a very sad day, i have been a big fan since i can remember, "Bad" was the first cd i ever bought and still have it to this day.

He had lost the plot according to most the past few years but his music and his energy on stange where legendary, a great performer and at one time the very best in the game

RIP MJ OWWWW

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #15
sanpreet

Scanner

sanpreet is an unknown quantity at this point

this is very sad indeed.
sanpreet is offline   Reply With Quote