GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 27-06-2006, 08:16 AM   #1
Boff

Bullsquid

Location: SKELLEFTEĊ, living in Sin with sambo and kid since dec'08 (and loving it)
Boff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to all
Back in the UK 1rst july to 31rst july

Back in the UK 1rst july to 31rst july well the first few days is travel, so anything after the 5th.

My parents (still) has not mentioned when me and Camilla are suppossed to hop over to Ireland to visit my relatives there, my gran is getting on see we need to say Hello for a few days.

But aside from that, chillout and try to meet a few people in person again.
Which is going to be akward as ought, it's been "too" long one doesn't even know where to start in conversation
Old 27-06-2006, 08:18 AM   #2
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I wont be there to say "Hi" to both of you, down a pint and catch up on old times.

No chance of making it back for the August LAN?

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2006, 09:06 AM   #3
Boff

Bullsquid

Location: SKELLEFTEĊ, living in Sin with sambo and kid since dec'08 (and loving it)
Boff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to all
no....sadly...money...time....money....
Old 06-07-2006, 01:54 AM   #4
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
M8 get in touch when your back
I will do my best to sort something out to meet up with you both (i take it both of you are coming)
PM me for my numbers

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:50 AM   #5
Boff

Bullsquid

The two of us are here, but we did some stuff in london, now I bounced at my parents for 48 hours but they are on dialup and it's hard to get online.
but now we are off to ireland for a few days.....sheeshh....I'll call when we get back
Old 07-07-2006, 08:56 AM   #6
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
ok cool m8
i will do my best to get up to you when your back, even if its just for a quick drink

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote