DA destoryer15

Scanner

DA destoryer15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why Wont You Tell Me
DA destoryer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 04:58 PM   #4
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
What games?
Old 13-04-2005, 05:03 PM   #5
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold
/me breaks out in uncontrolable laughter

lol, sorry

to play a game, purchace a game from the local store, then put the cd (the round shiny thing from the box) into the cdrom (the rectangle thing at the top of ur pc)
then the installation will start automaticly, just hit continue a few times, then when done click on finish, and after all that hard work, just double click on the icon on your desktop (no, i dont mean the thing your moniter is on)
Old 13-04-2005, 05:17 PM   #6
DeepSpirit

Manhack

DeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the roughDeepSpirit is a jewel in the rough
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Namredips again
DeepSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 06:45 PM   #7
PimpDaddy

Zombie

PimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished roadPimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA destoryer15
HOW DO YOU GET ON TO THE GAMES

i'm new so i don't know this stuff
Do you mean the website is called GAME ON so you are wondering how to get on the games? Is that your thought process?
Or are you indeed so new to computers that even though you can register on a gaming forum and post in rapid succession so competently you have no idea how to install and run a game?

PS post with overkill of icons too.

WHICH IS IT?

Pimpage available anytime, anywhere, almost anyone (no trans<insert freaktype>)
PimpDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 06:46 PM   #8
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namredips
/me breaks out in uncontrolable laughter

lol, sorry

to play a game, purchace a game from the local store, then put the cd (the round shiny thing from the box) into the cdrom (the rectangle thing at the top of ur pc)
then the installation will start automaticly, just hit continue a few times, then when done click on finish, and after all that hard work, just double click on the icon on your desktop (no, i dont mean the thing your moniter is on)
wow , your not that annoying after all lol wp mate

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 07:08 PM   #9
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold
lol, thx
Old 13-04-2005, 07:53 PM   #10
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
lol rep for n00bredips

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote