GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion > Mobile/Cell Phones, PDA's, and Tablets

Mobile/Cell Phones, PDA's, and Tablets General chat about your latest phones, pads and other pocket buddies!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of
Looking at a new phone, S3 vs Lumia 820

My contract is up, got my PAC and been looking at contract phones

For the price I want to pay I'm looking at either a Samsung S3 or a Lumia 820 in terms of price (There aren't any other Android phones bar the Nexus but that is a no with the lack of microsd)

I've been a bit of a Galaxy fanboy, had the S1, got the S2 now, hence looking at the S3

Apps wise, there isn't much I use it for, a bit of games but it's mostly browsing, sat nav (via copilot or google maps if I want traffic), some data feeds, social networking and occasionally remote desktopping into my server.

Most of what I want will be easy enough to get I can imagine. I am a fan of Swype though so interested to know what the Windows keypad is like

I know Dawson has the Lumia 920, and a lot have the S3 on here so what would people suggest? I'm not hugely fussed either way and might go take a look at some this weekend in a shop if I can
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote