GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion > Mobile/Cell Phones, PDA's, and Tablets

Mobile/Cell Phones, PDA's, and Tablets General chat about your latest phones, pads and other pocket buddies!

Old 08-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Onlive now on Android

You can now play onlive on your android tablets and phones

https://market.android.com/details?i...m_medium=email
Old 08-12-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Re: Onlive now on Android

"On Android, people can purchase and rent games directly from the app. On iPad, they can only play free demos, view HD trailers and play the games already in their libraries – those they have bought, rented or subscribed to via OnLive on another device."
Old 08-12-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Looks cool though at least while mobile data networks suck ass and limit usage brutally I can't see it being used out and about in the UK without being attached to a wireless access point of some description.
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

The cool thing is that games like L.A. Noire were designed for touch screen out the box
Old 08-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #5
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Tried on 3G and it said that my speed wasn't fast enough. I'll give it a test when I get home and a possible article to follow ;D
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #6
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

I was playing on lego batman which is a free game and it works very very well. You just need a decent connection tho