GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion > Mobile/Cell Phones, PDA's, and Tablets

Mobile/Cell Phones, PDA's, and Tablets General chat about your latest phones, pads and other pocket buddies!

Old 16-03-2013, 11:31 PM   #1
Misterwoot

Manhack

Misterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura about
Cool Wish me Luck

AS I type my laptop is downloading the AOSP and Cyanogenmod sources so I can whack Ubuntu Touch onto my N7000.

This could get very very amusing. I see many expletives in my immediate future
Misterwoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 12:21 AM   #2
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Re: Wish me Luck

Good luck :P
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 12:47 AM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
I don't understand 85% of that post but good luck..
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:29 AM   #4
Misterwoot

Manhack

Misterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
I don't understand 85% of that post but good luck..
Allow me to translate.

I'm doing something extremely geeky to make my Samsung Galaxy Note do things it's not supposed to (like play Unreal)

I expect to be screaming evil things at my laptop a lot and could turn my phone into a paperweight if I cock it up
Old 17-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #5
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Um, yeah. Good luck!
Old 19-03-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
Misterwoot

Manhack

well that was a chuffing waste of time. There's a couple of bits missing. Guess I better slap on my coder hat and see if I can't help them out with getting GSM working properly.