GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 09-02-2014, 11:05 PM   #1
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
No link to lans?

Am I blind or is there no link to the lan site on the GameGrin.com page other than the news post?, Didnt there used to be a link in the bar at the top?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:33 AM   #2
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future
Re: No link to lans?

It's still at the top when you click 'forums' from the new home page, but don't think theres an actual link from the new home page
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:43 AM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Talked to Rasher and apparently, that's intentional. We're going to run adverts for it though.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:18 AM   #4
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Talked to Rasher and apparently, that's intentional. We're going to run adverts for it though.
How strange, fair enough

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 10-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #5
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
How strange, fair enough
GameGrin and GameOn aren't the same thing so we're trying to keep the two entities separate
Old 11-02-2014, 12:02 AM   #6
Platinum
raggggggggge

Yea I get that, just seems strange that one isn't used to benefit the other and vice versa, they kind of go hand in hand really.

Old 11-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Yeah, we are using both to benefit each other but only in the sense that we're advertising both through each. Same with the magazine.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:22 PM   #8
Platinum
raggggggggge

I have given up trying to understand GG / GO logic

Give me lans and I am happy

Old 11-02-2014, 05:26 PM   #9
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Give me Az's schlong and I am happy
Fixed that for you.
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 06:40 PM   #10
Platinum
raggggggggge

Ahh JK you have been away for a while, Been a falling out between me and Az, I told him the truth to his face, he and his missus had a go at me and rage quited.
Moral of that one, don't be a arsehole to mates for years if you cant take the comeback on it

Old 11-02-2014, 08:45 PM   #11
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, I see.. well his was the first name that came to mind, been browsing past LANs for the memories. I've been away too long One more fail to add to my current string... at least I'm working on sorting that out though, roll on April.
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:29 AM   #12
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Ferret View Post
Ah, I see.. well his was the first name that came to mind, been browsing past LANs for the memories. I've been away too long One more fail to add to my current string... at least I'm working on sorting that out though, roll on April.
lanlanlanlan!!

Gonna be good to see you again mate

Old 07-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #13
Platinum
raggggggggge

Necro, out of interest where are the lans advertised other than the forums and the news post that goes up?

From what I can tell there is only the booking page that Fin put up?, if your not a forum member or dont visit the site on the news post day how do you know there is a lan going other than word of mouth?
If I were a gamer say who wanted to go to lanning, how would I find out about GameOn if I didn't know anyone who went there already?

(The reason for asking is I was looking for the original news post for lan 91 to spread the word but cant find it, I am making do with the booking page but the news post would be better )

Old 08-05-2014, 10:54 AM   #14
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Search button on main site
search for "gameon lan"
and you get the results (I dare not ask what you was typing in)

http://www.gamegrin.com/news/gameon-...ate-announced/

There is suppose to be a banner on the main site, not sure where it got to though, will check it out for you.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:57 PM   #15
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

I've thrown a banner on the front page now and the link on the right hand side of the forum has also been changed
Old 08-05-2014, 05:16 PM   #16
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
I've thrown a banner on the front page now and the link on the right hand side of the forum has also been changed
Winner, Christ I look stoned to hell in the one on the main page, I am pretty sure I was sober in that as well!