GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 18-05-2001, 04:18 PM   #1
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

cloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy All good things come to an end.....

Okay....Bad luck has had its toll on me, yeah, you would never guessed what has happened....

This afternoon during the times of 9pm and 1pm my flat was broken into and my PC was stolen.

Sux huh?
IN the ****ing day, and my father was asleep, and they took it, everything, the bastards, and i aint got nothing left of it, nothing to...well do..

So It looks like my time on irc and playing will have to go until, well... i get a new pc which, well...naha, don't think so for a long time...

Ill be on the forums and stuff at college but, this really ****es me off, all the things ive had on it, 4 years of crap
I mean, my icq, i got nothing left of it, I aint got a backups of the people, damn damn.....

So... *sniff* Ill cya around...

I won't be playing that Game on monday, those of you that are playing...

Damn...
Old 18-05-2001, 04:27 PM   #2
Losty

Human Grunt

Losty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the rough
Damn...sorry m8

Oh ffs, maybe they will get caught or sumthing, keep your hopes up..

Havent you got a old computer, if not I will be willing to give you my old Amd k6-2, altho it as no mem or gfx but its a start..

I know this may sound wrong but we need a replacement for the VvV match, any EX UNTO wanna play, i.e Pollux, Crow, Acron etc..

Im sorry once again, life just sux sumtimes..
Losty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2001, 04:27 PM   #3
Dr.BLiND

Poisonous Headcrab

Dr.BLiND is an unknown quantity at this point
REALLY sorry to hear that cloud... some peeps think its just an item like a TV, but it aint, its got personal and private things in it... an its not for the taking

its really makes me mad, cos I can understand how mortified you'd be, I know how much u love being here on the forums 4 one.

Anyway, it'll be weard not 2 c u around cloud... an no hard feelings about anything thats gone before... good luck with getting a new one... remember... house insurance.
Old 18-05-2001, 04:33 PM   #4
RazorHed

Scanner

RazorHed is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG the little bastards

If u find the ppl who nicked your pc, give them a good kicking from all of us on da forum. I c Losty to the rescue.
Old 18-05-2001, 05:00 PM   #5
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
i'll have a dig around here - see what spare i have for PCs - and i'll ask about for you - sure we can get a pc up for you, even if its just a basic one.

Sorry to hear the bad news - they are little F**kers

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2001, 05:39 PM   #6
g^

Fast Zombie

g^ is an unknown quantity at this pointg^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn cloudeh I take it you didn't have insurance or nuffin on it..

Can't believe the little ****ers did that

Well,hope somehow we can get u a P.C. for the time being, I can send u stuff i have on my comp if i burn it on cd etc...

Keep posting and let us know what happens m8
Old 18-05-2001, 05:49 PM   #7
Jolt

Human Grunt

Jolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enoughJolt will become famous soon enough
Makes you realize what a bunch of thoughtless scummy b*st*rds there are in the world, stealing something obviously so precious to you to probably sell it for about 200.

Really sorry to hear it m8, if theres any bits you need for a replacement PC give me a bell and I'll have a dig about.
Jolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2001, 06:28 PM   #8
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Angry

God Dam Fking Bastardo's knickin my m8's PC ARGH!!!

It makes me sooooooooooo mad ARGH!!!

I hope you get those scum suckers and show them your killin skillz

ps. I'm sure a visit to a LAN with the purps wouldn't go a miss.

Oi Muppet, u still got those handcuff's?

Hope to see you back on mIRC soon m8

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2001, 06:34 PM   #9
ShoX

Human Grunt

ShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura about
Thats really ****ty m8

Id be after blood thats for sure, ill have a rake about sure i have some gfx cards, and some ram knocking about here which you are free to have if its any help..

Rob
Old 18-05-2001, 06:42 PM   #10
MrB
Hostage Taker

MrB is an unknown quantity at this pointMrB is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

m8 thats sux big time, theivin litle glts Hope get something sorted out.

MrB

In heaven I won't have to do what I'm told, but it will be told what I have done.
MrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2001, 07:05 PM   #11
Glyndwr

Manhack

Glyndwr is an unknown quantity at this point
Right lets help the guy out. I'm now starting lets get Cloud a PC. I got a spare network card and internal modem. Anyone else up for this?

If we all ship him the stuff he can be back up in a week or two.

We still need:

Case
Mother Board
Processor
Ram
Hard Disk
Graphics Card

Who else is big enough to help a guy out.

Cloud post your address and once we got all the stuff we'll send it to u.

G.

PS This is GO the comunity. Not GO the indevidual.
Old 18-05-2001, 07:09 PM   #12
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Red face

The only thing I have spair is a 400Mb HDD a crappy sound card and an internal 28.8 k modem.

But there yours if ya want them.

Ohh and a couple of mice and a keyboard

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Old 18-05-2001, 07:13 PM   #13
Losty

Human Grunt

Losty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the rough
i got a amd k6-2 500mhz mobo and chip
Losty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2001, 09:01 PM   #14
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
I'llsend j00 ma pr0n collection *cough* i mean the one i found on Dantes computer and send it on CD - that'll keep you busy m8

Seriously though, sorry to hear that - never known for that to happen b4 and I live in Liverpool! Anyway I aint got any spare hardware cos i am poor and have a sh1te computer , but I send you my sympathy m8

[ 18 May 2001: Message edited by: [NI]peggypatch ]
Old 18-05-2001, 09:20 PM   #15
Dante

Fast Zombie

Dante is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got a CD writer m8. If you are in need of any software or stuff you downloaded (IRC, CS patches etc) then post and I shall get you some stuff done.

I'm the same as peggy I aint got any replacement hardware. My Dad theives anything I dont use for his computer.
Old 18-05-2001, 09:28 PM   #16
g^

Fast Zombie

g^ is an unknown quantity at this pointg^ is an unknown quantity at this point
bah, me don't have much laying around, could get a mouse pretty easily *cough* college *cough*

but apart from that not much, altho i can ask around.

As I said, I can copy stuff onto cd etc

the other G is right! this is a GO community! lets help get cloud sorted
Old 18-05-2001, 09:32 PM   #17
Glyndwr

Manhack

Glyndwr is an unknown quantity at this point
So we got NIC, 56k modem, Mobo and chip, a small HD, keyboard, and mouse.

That leaves.

Case
Ram PC66 or 100
Graphics Card
CD

And maybe a few other smaller drives.

Can u give more details on the mobo, ATX or AT will hlep for keyboard, mouse and case specs.

I got an old CD but I don't know if it works and it's not IDE. I got an interface card as well. It's yours if we can muster up the rest of the bits.

G.

Thanks.

[ 18 May 2001: Message edited by: Glyndwr ]
Old 18-05-2001, 10:18 PM   #18
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Red face

Geez Losty, that's better than mine

Anyway, got what i have above (Just checked it) The keyboard doesn't have the windows key tho' but the mice, well 1 is a std MS mouse and the other is a "Mouse in a Box" thing (With wheel so it can "power" your pc as well i suppose )

I have some old ram (and i mean OLD, 486 old ) if that's any good. About 20 Mb of it.

Old 18-05-2001, 10:30 PM   #19
Rock

Snark

Rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

sorry to hear that m8....

i hope they get the b*stards......
Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2001, 01:03 AM   #20
holder

Snark

holder is an unknown quantity at this point
that ****ing sucks man. I know i would be in tears if it happened to me, there more than a machiene there a way of life.
hope you get one sorted soon mate.

oh and pasty icq me 43569354
holder is offline   Reply With Quote