GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > GameOn Radio

GameOn Radio Online Radio

Old 15-06-2003, 01:47 PM   #1
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
Looking For New DJ's

Looking for new DJ's
if u fancy a go, post here or catch me in IRC
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Old 23-09-2003, 09:23 PM   #2
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
[SIZE=HUGE]#GameOn.Radio[/SIZE] is still looking for new DJ's but they must be able to have the following ...

* Atleast 2 hours free each weekday evening between 7pm and 9pm (GMT) - (often going onto midnight but 2 hours is the minimum).

* Be able to have enough of a 'playlist' to not play the same artist within a 2 hour slot, and be able to play a completly new 'playlist' the following week (including requests roughly 500-1000 songs to start with)

* Not be afilliated with any other internet based or FM/AM based radio.

* Preferably 16 yr's old or more.

* Preferably over a 56K internet connection.

* Doesn't mind covering for other DJ on weekdays off their given time slot.

* Have any IRC program installed (like mIRC) and Winamp Version 2.x.

* Preferably a microphone so you can speak on air (also see 'requests and shout out's').

There are also rules to follow, which will be explained if you are trialed to become a DJ.

If you have school, work or other commitments that would conflict with any of this then they must come first, no exceptions.

IF your still interested contact myself or Maggy either by PM or in irc (#GameOn.Radio)

(Gunn - Joint GameOn Radio Manager)

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Last edited by ShoX; 23-09-2003 at 11:51 PM.
Old 10-10-2003, 08:23 PM   #3
HoTrOcKeR

Scanner

HoTrOcKeR is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I fit in those things i'm availeble everyday got a mic
so if you need me find me on irc
Old 02-12-2003, 10:50 PM   #4
Airstrike

Scanner

Airstrike is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe i do too
Old 04-12-2003, 04:11 PM   #5
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
ill do a one off special christmassy night if ya want. i got a lot of xmas music. pm me if you interested in me
Old 09-12-2003, 02:42 PM   #6
JoeH2k

Zombie

JoeH2k is an unknown quantity at this pointJoeH2k is an unknown quantity at this point
o xmassy set w00t
Old 20-01-2004, 05:43 PM   #7
Areku

Houndeye

Areku is an unknown quantity at this point
Gunn are you still looking?

if so im around and would like a chance, im on irc most of the time
give me your lips, and with one kiss, we begin.
Old 20-01-2004, 10:52 PM   #8
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
I'm always on the look for new DJ's

Gunn - GameOn Radio Manager

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Old 19-02-2004, 04:10 AM   #9
Sallie

Human Grunt

Sallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enoughSallie will become famous soon enough
Why do you keep putting 'playlist' ?