GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 31-10-2004, 05:22 PM   #1
fuKKer

Human Grunt

fuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant future
Pole Dancing

Got a pole dancing video here for you lot to look at.
There is no nudity (that'll disappoint some folk) but i wouldn't say it was work safe either

Right Click save target as
http://www.urbanracing.co.uk/misc/sasha.wmv

Enjoy-joy
fuKKer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2004, 05:48 PM   #2
Teddy

Combine Soldier

Teddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura aboutTeddy has a spectacular aura about
u = legend
DJRobJones.Com - everything prog - email info@djrobjones.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own unless stated otherwise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2004, 05:56 PM   #3
fuKKer

Human Grunt

fuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant futurefuKKer has a brilliant future
tis a good vid
fuKKer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2004, 06:59 PM   #4
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
thats a keeper , quality . grunts and plays it again

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2004, 07:04 PM   #5
Oddie

Manhack

Oddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura aboutOddie has a spectacular aura about
Grrrr Shwing !!
they can dance round My Pole anytime
Old 31-10-2004, 07:11 PM   #6
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute
Look at the quality of the body work!!

/me goes for a polish mmmmm..... of the girls that is!
MaddAussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2004, 07:42 PM   #7
Raspy

Human Grunt

Raspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the rough
Rep 4 u

Nice vid - could watch that again and again and again - for at least oh a couple of minutes
Old 31-10-2004, 07:43 PM   #8
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
make shure the curtains are closed rasp

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 31-10-2004, 07:55 PM   #9
Raspy

Human Grunt

Raspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the roughRaspy is a jewel in the rough
Lol funny you should say that as I know the house behind me can see my PC screen when it's on. No end of times I've sat here playing pr0n with the blinds open - I swear I've turned round and seen one of them looking as well once or twice. Don't worry tho - no kids there, just two twenty-something adults.
Old 31-10-2004, 09:24 PM   #10
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Old 31-10-2004, 09:41 PM   #11
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspy
Lol funny you should say that as I know the house behind me can see my PC screen when it's on. No end of times I've sat here playing pr0n with the blinds open - I swear I've turned round and seen one of them looking as well once or twice. Don't worry tho - no kids there, just two twenty-something adults.
... that think , i mean know, your a perv
Old 31-10-2004, 11:00 PM   #12
Raspy

Human Grunt

Hey......they're the ones trying to get a sneak peak of the pr0n I'm watching. I'm open and honest about it, which just classifies me as horny. If I were peeking through my neighbours window to watch their pr0n, that would make me a perv.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:40 AM   #13
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

id go knock on their door tbh and ask if i could come in and watch

Old 01-11-2004, 01:10 AM   #14
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
agagagaga hypnotic

..../me goes to watch again
Mr_Meeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 02:32 AM   #15
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
Niche!

Ill take the one with the red dress, kthx
Old 01-11-2004, 01:27 PM   #16
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomZ
id go knock on their door tbh and ask if i could come in and watch
or ask to join in depending on how liberal they are I suppose !?!?!
Old 01-11-2004, 02:36 PM   #17
Raspy

Human Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SwITcH^
or ask to join in depending on how liberal they are I suppose !?!?!
Actually, she's not bad looking so it's a possibility. How to broach the subject with the wife tho.....
Old 01-11-2004, 05:47 PM   #18
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspy
Actually, she's not bad looking so it's a possibility. How to broach the subject with the wife tho.....
Errm - 2 choices ....

1). Huge quantity of alcohol
2). Don't bother and pray she doesn't find out .... ever
Old 01-11-2004, 07:07 PM   #19
ilogik

Manhack

ilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enoughilogik will become famous soon enough
Great vid.

Right click save as
ilogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 09:49 PM   #20
Rig

Zombie

Rig is an unknown quantity at this pointRig is an unknown quantity at this pointRig is an unknown quantity at this point
don't know which is more disturbing.. raspy rubbing one out to some big natruals or the neighbours watching you