GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Rhythm

Old 24-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Guitar Hero 3: What Can You Do?

The hardest through A song at the moment is 65% of Knights Of Cydonia on Expert.

What can you do?
Old 24-06-2008, 10:11 PM   #2
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
Re: Guitar Hero 3: What Can You Do?

Play the opening solo to Sanitarium by Metallica on electric guitar...
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #3
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
Play the opening solo to Sanitarium by Metallica on electric guitar...
It had to be you that came up with a Snarky comment
Old 24-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
It had to be you that came up with a Snarky comment
Technically while snarky is a word (by Urban Dictionary's standards), I think you were looking for Sarcy.
Old 24-06-2008, 11:00 PM   #5
TGK

Civil Protection

Quote:
Technically while snarky is a word (by Urban Dictionary's standards), I think you were looking for Sarcy.
Both words are acceptable in this situation
Old 24-06-2008, 11:02 PM   #6
Snoozer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
Both words are acceptable in this situation
But I was being sarcastic, not bitchy, so you fail
Old 24-06-2008, 11:24 PM   #7
TGK

Civil Protection

Quote:
But I was being sarcastic, not bitchy, so you fail
F*ck you Snoozer

F*CK YOUUUUUUU

I'm mature
Old 24-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #8
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute

can clear knight of cydonia on expert now. all the rockband training paid off
Old 25-06-2008, 10:00 AM   #9
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Not entirely on topic, but Cult Of Personality on Hard has two of the most fun hammer-on sequences EVER.

Anyways.

I managed to clear all songs on Hard except for the last tier and get through all Expert tracks leading up to the Slash battle ('cos then my girlfriend got bored). Together me and my gal cleared Co-Op on Hard and I think did 4/6 sets in Expert.
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #10
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute

i been playing a bit of gh3 again cos ive broke my rockband disc and am waiting on my replacement.

Knights of Cydonia is pretty simple on expert now. Same old Song and Dance was a track that my wife just could not clear before we got rockband. I cleared it on my second attempt with top score. She warned me against Guns and Roses too, again though, cleared second attempt.

Crazy to see how much skill you develop. There was a time where i looked at expert and just though 'man you gotta know every notes that coming up to stand a chance'. Blew that theory out ofthe water by clearing loads on expoert on my first attempt.

Before Rockband I didnt do a great deal of expert.

The most FUN i find is still Cliffs of Dover on Hard. I dont have to concetrate too much but its real fun to see how few strums you can comlpete it in as so much of it is hammer-on,

One song that has got me and the wife stuck on expert career is Tenacious D - The Metal. Can get to about 70%. Wicked song just bastard hard to play
Old 20-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #11
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

TTFAF on Hard

Working through Expert atm. Good fun
Old 21-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #12
Coolchris330

Scanner

Coolchris330 is an unknown quantity at this point

Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast (Easy)

on GH2

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box (Hard/100%)
Coolchris330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:53 AM   #13
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Heart Shaped Box was the first song I five starred on Expert. Legendary.
Old 21-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #14
monger

Alien Controller

100% Guitar and Bass (not at same time unfortunately, that would be pro) Garbage - I think Im Paranoid on Rockband
Old 21-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #15
wichiowmchikibd

Human Grunt

wichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nice

It's not guitar hero, but 100% on Paranoid by Black Sabbath on Rock Band on hard.
Old 21-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #16
monger

Alien Controller

nice.
Old 21-07-2008, 03:25 PM   #17
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Paranoid is a legendary song. Now somebody name the Mega Drive game that quotes it
Old 21-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #18
wichiowmchikibd

Human Grunt

wichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nice

Rock and Roll racing had it as part of it's soundtrack?
Old 21-07-2008, 03:46 PM   #19
L33

Manhack

L33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to all

Me & Kay can 100% everything bar 3 or so songs on rockband on expert (multiplayer, guitar + bass). Haven't played GH3 in ages
L33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #20
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Four stars on Cliffs of Dover, expert.