GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 27-04-2001, 09:13 PM   #1
Losty

Human Grunt

Losty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the rough
Post CS player in distress..

I am now officially crap at CS...

Before I stopped playing and started designed stuff I was always top..

I had fpm on CLQ of 1.13 and 1.10 ( [UNTO]Losty )..

Now I have trouble fragging who is lagged or afk, Im gonna start playing the game again cuz it aint fair...im going to cry now *sniff*

Has this every happpened to any of you guys, i mean going from l33t status to player status?
Losty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2001, 10:17 PM   #2
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
nope i always seem to get better after a break m8
Weird really i suppose hehe

Used to only get .55 fpm but it went up to about .77 - .8 playing aginast good players as well - after a break from it - I planning on moving over to Tribes 2 after me exams though - I got bored of cs after so long really - been playing since beta 4 afaicr.

I might go back to it for knock arounds but i sure there must be better games coming out that i aint bothered to go and buy - whats serious sam like btw - i aint seen it yet :P
Old 27-04-2001, 11:36 PM   #3
Losty

Human Grunt

Losty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the roughLosty is a jewel in the rough
it kinda came back in the 2 matches i pld for BBK but no where near wat i could normally do, ah well, theres alays solitare (i suck at that to tho)
Old 28-04-2001, 01:18 AM   #4
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Serious Sam is kewl.

it has the wepons of Quake, the landscapes of Toomb Raider and the makings of a GREAT sequal

Nuff said.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2001, 03:14 AM   #5
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

cloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the rough
Thats just made my day.....
You know, all you ****ing, "Scuse mah french :P", all you fuxing, players that...You know, you start off...Like all of us, then you join some big shot clan and all you care about it yourself! Its all oh i get this many Frags a Minute and, ive killed so many people with this gun and so on, no wonder why CS sucks.

Ive never seen anyone in Cs go, YAHOOO! Our team wins, its more like! Yeah im at the top of the list.

Tribes 2 is so much different, when your team caps the flag, you go WOOHOO, and when you lose, you feel bad.
In cs, you think about yourself, and thats to prolly most CS players.

so you stop playing becuase your stats say your a normal player? FFS man
Old 28-04-2001, 04:53 AM   #6
Losty

Human Grunt

rofl!

its not just the frags d00d, its the fact that in a clan match you gotta be good yes, i dont wanna let any1 down, luckily i dont think i did

i always would try defuse the bomb for the TEAm even if some hoe was after me..

u never was a team player, so dont put urself on a higher plain
Old 28-04-2001, 04:57 AM   #7
Losty

Human Grunt

Quote:
Originally posted by cloud_ds:
You know, you start off...Like all of us
for your info, i stopped cuz i was designing you a site, u may remeber and second, what exactly is....one of "us"...hmmm

is that like when you suck at cs and dont know wat LOL means or something, I dont think it matters, when youre not doing something as good as you would want to, youre gonna want to find out why, thats all im doing..

btw, when can i have ff7?
Old 28-04-2001, 04:59 AM   #8
Losty

Human Grunt

and the thing about cs is, it has lots of choices, u dont have to defuse or plant or rescue or escape, u can frag or play as a team player, in the end its up to the player..

me, i like a bit of both..
Old 28-04-2001, 07:46 AM   #9
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

cloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the roughcloud_ds is a jewel in the rough
That had no relevance to what i said at to me makes no sense ? :/

"its not just the frags d00d, its the fact that in a clan match you gotta be good yes, i dont wanna let any1 down, luckily i dont think i did"

Uhh, I thought this was about...CLQ..as you put it.

"u never was a team player, so dont put urself on a higher plain " What do you mean i was never a team player?
I once in gameon,the early days of Cs....when none of you unto guys where around, teamplay ....was..like..uh..pardon?
I remember it, I remember getting ****ed off at everyone for not helping me, notice how i got the reputation around here, i used to fame alot and get mad and shout...at rasher hahaha
But, now theres clans...and theres teamplay, but there is no teamplay in Cs, i find it hard , yeah you can walk alonside someone and help but, you losty, you where a good teamplayer, same as acron...you 2 where the only people, oh wait, pollux, homer, rig..well youknow, you didnt run of, ever, hardly, always stuck together and stuff.

But honestly, Ask bobster, the reason he left BBK, or why he was ****ed off he did say that there was No communication, the teamplay is crap, etc... I feel the same, also becuase of the cheats and Stupid deaths, around corners and crap.

"for your info, i stopped cuz i was designing you a site, u may remeber and second, what exactly is....one of "us"...hmmm"

Stopped, when...this is when UNTO was dying, errr, this has no relevance either.

You can have ff7 when 1: I get a job 2: find the shop where they sell it.
Its moved and, well, dunno where it is.

"and the thing about cs is, it has lots of choices, u dont have to defuse or plant or rescue or escape, u can frag or play as a team player, in the end its up to the player.."

Okay as i was going to say before, Cs was never, Ever in its life and continual life for the next "FEW" months....never ever Teamplay, Play since beta one, It was ALWAYS you, Constantly people saying you either cheat or are good, people where always vain in a way that they had to look good in the game, your always rating uselfon your kills/deaths, remember the pics someof our members put up, like, Ren and ....Acron showing what a good score they got on a certain map, well....what about the team, i was the same i never felt anything happy when we won a match, then there was cheats, that spoilt everything, when we lost matches, or yourself in the ealry days cheats where no in the question, but now it is, back then it was...dunno you lost and youdidnt get anoyned.

So in tribes 2, like i said you got teamplay, but then again, you still got the same ****ing cheating faggots, not only last night we had a Playing Feilds league match, and they, never gave us the direct link to the Server but only the IP, as in, you have to type in console to jon not through the game thingy, they modded the server so the enemy team could not lay mines, and gravity was altered.
But the rest of the time Pub games are pretty fun, you work as a team or you lose, you aint got many solo players as there are in cs.

:/
CS was good, but thinking back, to what it is now, It ****ing sucks and they should bring another fricking Counter terrorism Game, People still are only concearned about their little kills/deaths score, rankings and so on.
Remember the CS stats days in gameon, god how many people said, "im playing for the stats"

Oh yeah also, you dont get scored for killing someone, you get scored by capping a flag or defending your base which is pretty good.

so then overall, the reasons why i bothered Ranting on was..

CS = Vain players, and other things like, BBK, that was the most influencial part of my life in CS, they really brought me into, and showed me the light, Its all about, popularity, i thought this only happened in Fictional tv programs, its like BBK are the "HIP" thing to "BE", and it ruined My career in CS, and im glad i dont play cs anymore or HL for that fact, which means i can laugh over all your peons that have made my cs experience upsetting.
I know Most of it is Gameon related, im not intending to Leave this community "yet" but it gonna be good having a go at those Cs players :P har har.
Old 28-04-2001, 10:57 PM   #10
Flashhart
Banned

Flashhart is infamous around these parts
hee hee, all about teamplay cloud? And then your sig says "cloud = win".
Flashhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2001, 11:53 PM   #11
viper

Barnacle

viper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enoughviper will become famous soon enough
lol guys chill out its only online gaming i just try and play every online game out there, and not takin them to serious and i dont rate myself either, and yes cloud i am a tribes 2 newbie, anything against that or do u want me to take the game back and ask for refund
Old 29-04-2001, 02:39 AM   #12
Fishwick
Forum Volunteer

Location: Dance your cares away, worry's for another day. Let the music play, Down at Fraggle Rock!
Fishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished roadFishwick is on a distinguished road
Fishwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2001, 03:32 AM   #13
Losty

Human Grunt

ROFL,

I wanted to see how big a post you could write, the match with mmpf we had the comms was excellent, rock was telling us wat to do and it paid off, the reason i flamed you is because you jumped on my back no reason

oh and u must be right LOL, u said it, man, u gotta stop thinking ur rite all the time

THIS IS NOT A FLAME but i just waant to know 1 thing...

Why every time you died did u say cheat? i just wanna know, it was EVERY SINGLE time you died?....be honest

[ 29 April 2001: Message edited by: Losty ]
Old 29-04-2001, 03:49 AM   #14
Losty

Human Grunt

a few facts bout BBK aswell b4 i bore fishwick to death

1: gr8 guys, good laugh

2: all skilled players

im glad i get to trial 4 em, if i play well, i show other ppl that they can be SCARED of BBK LOL!

seriously man, u may h8 BBK but i think thats dumb, they r ok
Old 29-04-2001, 05:36 AM   #15
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

That not what you thought b4 you joined the ****ers.

flashart"hee hee, all about teamplay cloud? And then your sig says "cloud = win"

Okay i can see this turning into a all have a go at cloud but man, stfu you wank, what has cloud=win got to do with temaplay...Looser.

Anyway losty i didnt call ppl cheats everytime i died, its when they did cheat, that why Cs sucks, too many cheats.

oh and im not saying bbk cheat, its just there ex player warlock cheated and, a few other players said he wasnt, when ifound out he was then they said he was testing it.

And they are good guys, oh wel ofcourse they are, and they trial you? whats the point your in the frickin clan...
And i told you id never give up at having a go at them, they are Twats, well rock is..hahaha.
faggots
Old 29-04-2001, 06:28 AM   #16
Losty

Human Grunt

leave it alone...

i am still on trial and warlock is very good without cheats, you remember when you and me tested the speed cheat on suisidels server...

i actually dont think that many people cheated, if they wanna ruin it for themselves which not to many people do, then thats there prob ..

oh and there is no need to diss other peeps m8, i wouldnt do it UNLESS...

prepare for long story...

i was playing on the BAGOM server and kicked ass , i fink it was 20-1 (deathmatch style huh cloud ) then jet_BAGOM decided to call me a cheat to which I replied..HOW, and then LOL ...

the next map was italy and no1 was playing to seriously so i started grenade spamming 1 round, i spammed the hossies, the radio, about 4 of their guys and then myself ..

he kicked me?!, i thouhgt ok fair enuff and said sorry after i gave him some abuse , then he kciked me next map for NO reason so I came back and called him mean names and asked why, he said "stick to the rules", i hadnt done nothing..

i went on today and im banned LOL!..

jet_BAGOM <-----words cannot describe how much of a t-o-s-s-e-r he is, if you see him, give him mental abuse, make him scared of his shadow, get him back for me, i cant, im banned
Old 29-04-2001, 07:05 AM   #17
cloud_ds

Bullsquid

Ive Admitted I test the cheats, to see how they work, and then you can find out how to spot them.

But I dont do it on public servers.
Old 29-04-2001, 10:40 AM   #18
Pegster

Bullsquid

Pegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura aboutPegster has a spectacular aura about
I think Cloud may still be suffering the effects of being handcuffed for several hours
Old 29-04-2001, 01:25 PM   #19
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by [NI]peggypatch:
Used to only get .55 fpm but it went up to about .77 - .8 playing aginast good players
Having seen your PC run mate, is that Frames per minute ???

Hairy

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2001, 11:28 PM   #20
Flashhart
Banned

Flashhart is infamous around these parts
Cloud:-
----
flashart"hee hee, all about teamplay cloud? And then your sig says "cloud = win"

Okay i can see this turning into a all have a go at cloud but man, stfu you wank, what has cloud=win got to do with temaplay...Looser.
----

if you bothered to read people's posts, you would be able to infer from mine that your sig should read "cloud's tribe = win" if you were driven by team playing.

Also, i don't see how my post has any personal attack on you, merely a comment on your own words.
Therefore i find "STFU you w4nk" a touch offensive.

However as you don't read your own posts (you must be french because that ain't english mate) i wouldn't expect you to read mine.

Oh and in English we spell it loser. Try www.dictionary.com, i don't know if there is a .fr site for you native tongue.

The reason people have a go at you, is because you attack everyone who isn't as good as you think you are.

oh and, clod, get my name right
Flashhart is offline   Reply With Quote