GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Theme Nights

GameGrin Theme Nights Online Gaming Events. All types of games planned. Please see posts for more information

Old 09-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #21
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pool: GameGrin Minecraft Server

Is there space for me to jump on this too? I'll give monies as and when I can (which likely won't be too frequent given lack of work, but I'll try).
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #22
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind, doesn't want to seem to connect. :/
Old 10-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #23
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
Never mind, doesn't want to seem to connect. :/
Minecraft.net was down last night from about 7 - 8:30 so there were issues with all multiplayer servers.

You got in okay though .

Tekkit got updated the other day by the by and so there aren't as many things in it anymore such as they have removed forestry.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #24
Dead Alive

Antlion

Has the Crafting Table III been removed too? I knew CTII was gone but thought III was still in there.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #25
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
Has the Crafting Table III been removed too? I knew CTII was gone but thought III was still in there.
Yeah, it's been removed. The automated one is still in though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkit Website
Tekkit 3.1.2

Tekkit now has support for the Transporter Bukkit plugin patched directly in
Added ccSensors (B017pr1)
Added Dimensional Anchors (r3.2)
Updated Immibis' Forcefields to Rev 7
Updated TubeStuff to v49.1.2
Updated Rei's Minimap to v3.2_04
Issues with default negative render distance should be resolved
Server: Updated to IC2 1.97 r7. Fixes Multiworld issues. You can now set both wrenches into perma-lossless mode server-side (Port by muCkk)
Server: Updated RedPower2 to r15. You can now blacklist what deployers can deploy in the server side configuration (Port by Maeyanie)

Tekkit 3.1.1

Updated Forge to #164
Updated IndustrialCraft2 to 1.97
Updated NEI to 1.2.2.4
Updated IC2 Nuclear Control to 1.1.10b
Updated Immibis Core to 49.1.1
Updated Iron Chests to v3.8.0.40
Updated Railcraft to 5.3.3
Updated Tubestuff to 49.1.1
Updated wrcbe to 1.2.2.3
Updated EE2 to 1.4.6.5
Added Immibis's Forcefields (Rev5)
Added Balkons Weapon Mod
Removed Crafting Table III
Can make gates now!

And weapons :P
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #26
Dead Alive

Antlion

I'll have to look into the automated one, never seen that before, but anything's better than me minimising every two minute to find out how to make a ******* battery.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #27
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light

Just find the item you want in the list on the right of the inventory screen and press either U or R to find out both its recipe and what recipes it can be used in.
Benneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
Dead Alive

Antlion

NEI/TMI is disabled, the Crafting Table III was my last hope of not constantly minimising.