GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > MMO

Old 16-04-2005, 07:51 PM   #1
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold
Anarchy online

if anyone has this plz give me a shout, im namredips lvl 8 soldier, currently lost somewhere in the rome entertainment district :P

oh and bty, this is free (unless you want expantion packs) got it off xfire, took a while to download but is good game, so just give me a shout if your in the area :P thinking of starting a GameOn organisation (with permision of corse)
Old 16-04-2005, 07:57 PM   #2
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
ahhh young padawan, i see you are learning the ways of the morpg player. a jedis power comes from the XP. bemindful of your thoughts, Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to CS.
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2005, 08:24 PM   #3
Namredips

Vortigaunt

Namredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to beholdNamredips is a splendid one to behold
LOL, yes my noble master, so do you have it?
and am i allowed to make GameOn organisation?
Old 16-04-2005, 09:26 PM   #4
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all
i play but not played for while

will look you up when i log on but not sure what class i am now
Old 16-04-2005, 11:33 PM   #5
Namredips

Vortigaunt

ok, i will be making a GameOn org, all regs and mods from forums will be given high ranking immediately, this will be happening tomorrow, i will be recruiting random people just so you know caus i gotta have a full team to start it :P
Old 10-11-2005, 09:36 PM   #6
sporkadork
Banned

sporkadork is infamous around these partssporkadork is infamous around these parts
Anarchy Online cheats and exploits?

i love cheese

Last edited by DeepSpirit; 11-11-2005 at 01:23 PM.
sporkadork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:05 PM   #7
Namredips

Vortigaunt

oh for f***s sakes
Old 10-11-2005, 11:01 PM   #8
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
w00t!!!1 cheats for an old game that no-one plays anymore \o/\o/
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 12:35 AM   #9
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Muussst ...... havve .... cheeeeats ........ give them meeeeeeeeeeeee !$&*@

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 11:05 PM   #10
fireball

Snark

fireball is an unknown quantity at this pointfireball is an unknown quantity at this point
Played it, stopped playing it. It's good, but not what I'm looking for.
fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 11:10 PM   #11
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
I'd make the go guild or whatever it is under a different name but treat it the same.
It can take just one person being a **** to put a bad name to GO for a long time, think its been brought up when making a guild for wow and something else, bf2 or css was it?
Mr_Meeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 11:21 PM   #12
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice
Take my advice.

Stop playing now and save yourself a whole lot of dissapointment.
Old 17-11-2005, 07:17 PM   #13
Namredips

Vortigaunt

lol, its stopped working anyway
Old 08-01-2006, 10:44 AM   #14
Namredips

Vortigaunt

*BUMP* ok its working again, ive dumped my lvl 10 soldier (becuase soldiers SUCK ASS!) and gotten myself a nanotechnician
Old 21-01-2006, 11:00 PM   #15
Xenred

Scanner

Xenred is an unknown quantity at this point
I played for a while had a 57 agent and a few hundred k but havent played in ages, might go back to it soon
Xenred is offline   Reply With Quote