GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion > Mobile/Cell Phones, PDA's, and Tablets

Mobile/Cell Phones, PDA's, and Tablets General chat about your latest phones, pads and other pocket buddies!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of
HTC Desire or iPod Touch

Hello,

Rasher said that some of you mentioned that the iPod is a lot more user friendly in certain apps and what not than the HTC phone. Now in everyone's opinion, which would you recommend? Is the HTC Desire worth the buy, or would you say I should go for the iPod Touch. Furthermore, I haven't been in the other thread, because dad didn't really want me to see it, as he wants to keep some aspects of my present a surprise Therefore, try as much as you can not to make reference to the other thread

Danke!
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote