GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 23-03-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Man charged under Dangerous Dogs Act after five police officers mauled

Taken from The Guardian Website

Quote:
A man has been charged under the Dangerous Dogs Act after five officers were mauled during a raid on Thursday.
Pierre Robinson, a 25-year-old musician, will appear in court on Friday accused of "allowing the dog to be dangerously out of control" outside his home in Newham, east London.
Three officers remain in hospital after being hurt by the "pitbull-type" dog. One may need skin grafts.
Robinson will face four charges at Thames magistrates court, including possession of a pitbull dog, contrary to section 1 of the act. The second allegation is that he allowed his dog to be dangerously out of control.
Robinson will also face charges of kidnapping and committing grievous bodily harm with intent, relating to an incident on 14 March in Newham, police said.
All five Metropolitan police officers needed treatment for leg and hand wounds after the dog attacked them as they carried out a raid. The three who were kept in hospital overnight were said to be in a stable condition on Friday.
Scotland Yard admitted it had failed to pick up on intelligence that the animal was kept at the address before they stormed it.
The dog was shot dead at the scene by a marksman from the Met's CO19 firearms unit.

Warning, 2nd video contains more graphical and disturbing scenes of SO19 (Firearm unit) taking action.

People need more control of their dogs and start taking more responsibility

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Man charged under Dangerous Dogs Act after five police officers mauled

Wouldn't happen in america - 9mm into the dog, job done.

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #3
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute

scotland yard intelligence has a few "injured at work" claims coming. lets home they dont fight it as these officers deserve any compensation they can get. you wouldhave though some one knew the dog was there.

Also i think the fire arms guys where rightputting the dog down there and then on the scene.
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

So they raid this guys house and don't have anything they can use to defend themselves against the dog, there must have been a stray brick or rock or something they could have crushed its head with.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Think just before the end of the 2.20 vid, you can her some guy say "That's cruelty"

A-fuggin'-mazin' - Bet he didn't have the dog hanging off him at any point.

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #6
maxm00se

Snark

maxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura about

I cant tell that marksman played duckhunt as a child