GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love

Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s Battlefield Server (If its not related to our server please use BF forum below)

Old 21-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
GospodinDanish

Scanner

GospodinDanish is an unknown quantity at this point
Banned word

Yesterday I found out that the word player is banned, so now it's not allowed to say it. I don't really undertand it and I also see that the gamer called "player" is banned from server. Is he banned because of the word in his nick?. If so then I belive that this gamer is a huge questionmark of why he is banned. I ques that someone know how to change the banned words on the server?.
Greetz.
GospodinDanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banned word

If the admins have decided to add that word to the banned words list I'm sure they have a good reason.
It's probably because they don't want anonymous players on the server and adding it to the banned words list is the only way to stop people using it in their username.

And thank you for your concern but we clearly do know how to change the words on the banned words list.
Old 22-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #3
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

ya its been like that for a while dann. Its so that we dont get players just using the name player to play because when we keyhash them u get like 1 billion results so it forces them to use a name that will then narrow the results down if we keyhash them
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #4
n1ce

Snark

n1ce is an unknown quantity at this point

and what is with the german word "spieler" and the french "joueur"?
n1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #5
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough

Yes Marco is right is very very hard to keyhask someone with nick Player, I know I tired one it took me 45 min. to find who I was looking for
NiKiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #6
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiKiTa View Post
Yes Marco is right is very very hard to keyhask someone with nick Player, I know I tired one it took me 45 min. to find who I was looking for
Actually more ppl are international then french or german. But anyways. If it was the only reason to make player banned coz of keyhashing it then im wondering. I dont think you wanna keyhash all players so why not just keyhash the server. Use that site in future and you wont need to make that a banned word anymore: http://bfkhdb.selaron.de/query_serve..._server#result
msbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #7
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

ah interesting never new that mitch
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #8
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough

nice site very usefull
NiKiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
GospodinSparky

Snark

GospodinSparky is an unknown quantity at this point

they banned it coz it is harder for admins to bann or kik
GospodinSparky is offline   Reply With Quote