GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Olly's Leaving Do

Olly's Leaving Do Info/ideas about Ollys Leaving meet/drink up

Old 08-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #121
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olly's Leaving Do - 9th May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Swallocks View Post
If that's for the raw video file of my daughter's choir then don't worry about it for now. We're very happy with the copy you sent me (and the school thanks you too) That is something that Katy is going to be able to show her kids. It's fantastic.
If you can spare the disk space just hold onto it and I'll get it from you at the next lan. If you're short on space then just delete it. The copy you sent is plenty good ebnough.
No problems then. I've still plenty of disk space - it was more of it being an opportunity to get it to you than anything else

I'll keep hold of it till the LAN for you instead. I'm glad to hear that it has been of such use.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #122
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post
F**k that. If it means taking our car we will and come and pick you up.

Its been too long between Loopy and Hairy meetings. Need you guys there!!!
Nice one m8

If you pick them up, Linda and i will pay the fuel bill to pick em up and take em home

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #123
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post
No problems then. I've still plenty of disk space - it was more of it being an opportunity to get it to you than anything else

I'll keep hold of it till the LAN for you instead. I'm glad to hear that it has been of such use.
How large m8?
i have them pen drives using for the staff at the moment, can always post that to him if that helps?
shout me on MSN when you get a moment (Dawson or Betty)

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM   #124
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
Nice one m8

If you pick them up, Linda and i will pay the fuel bill to pick em up and take em home
Certainly is a nice offer by Azrael but unless they have moved from Tamworth im only about 15 mins down the road and I don't mind picking them up and I think that would be less distance to travel then most.

The only problem im seeing is that unless they stop the night then I wont be able to drop them back as ill be drinking.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:21 PM   #125
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

ok, will try to get hold of them and "tell" them they are coming
were sort out sleeping etc when they are there

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #126
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
ok, will try to get hold of them and "tell" them they are coming
were sort out sleeping etc when they are there
As you aint answering me on msn ill txt you my number now just in case u ain't got it and need to get in touch.

I should be around most of the morning tomorrow but I have gotta pop out but you can ring me any time if required.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:31 PM   #127
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Add another to the list
Whoohoooo
added to the list

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-05-2009, 02:31 AM   #128
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

I'd pay for the spare room if it meant a nights piss up with Hairy and Loopy!

I did say spare room you 2!
Old 09-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #129
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyStoat View Post
I'd pay for the spare room if it meant a nights piss up with Hairy and Loopy!
I'm a little confused ... room on top you mean ?

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #130
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post

Bring it with you on DVD. I've got a package going to Bettys place from work on Tuesday next week.

Look forward to seeing you all soon

EDIT: also, to good homes (will be bringing them with me):
Kiss DP-500 network media player/DVD
Snazzio Net Cinema HD Network media player/DVD
Nikon LS-2000 Film scanner.

Last edited by olobley; 09-05-2009 at 11:17 AM.
olobley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #131
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

This is going to be Epic.. All over again. lol.

See you soon Olly.

PS> Nex, you picking Loopy and Hairy up? Or are we?
Old 09-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #132
Nex

Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post

PS> Nex, you picking Loopy and Hairy up? Or are we?
As far as im aware at the mo the car was in the garage this morning being fixed so unless there was a problem with that then they would be making there on way there.

They have my number if it all goes pete tong.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #133
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

oww, would be very interest in the kiss (been after one for ages)

if the Film scanner is a 35mm scanner, would be interested
be happy to pass that on to someone else after, as we want to move all our film to digital over the next 12 months

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #134
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

so, is hairy and loopy coming? 100%?

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #135
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

DVD player please Olly. The Snazzio one.

(Dont forget the stereo either lol..)
Old 09-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #136
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Just spoke to Hairy
looks like they will be ok

They will ring if they need picking up

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #137
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

w00t

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:00 AM   #138
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Cracking night - once again we cleared the restaurant (although that might be due to the fact that the food is significantly worse than last time)

Much LOLing - especially at Azrael being graped in the anous and generally abused. Many photos (213), will start uploading a selection.
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #139
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Just gone through the photos we have and my sides are hurting all over again.

Azz going from fool to unconcious in under 2 seconds .... very impressive

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #140
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

i have one of si, but i think it will be unfair to post !
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote