GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself First time on our forums, introduce yourself & tell us a bit about you.

Old 07-01-2007, 09:57 PM   #1
hippegast

Scanner

hippegast is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Well this is me :p

ok i don't really know what to write in here so I'll just take the questions from the sticky

age?

area you live in?
Kapellen, it's close to Antwerp in Belgium

hobbies?
gaming, mountainbike, making movies (we have a channel on youtube , the link is in my signature )

what games do you like?
I have a fast laptop to play games, I also have an xbox, gamecube, wii, gba sp, DS, gbc, N64, PsOne, Ngage
I just sold my PSP and my Xbox 360
I like all kinds of games ( especially things like Halo, Gta and MMO's)

How long have you been gaming?
I got my first gameboy when I was 6 years old, but I play games since I was 4 years old

What is your job or what do you study?
Well I don't have a job but I study Economy and Modern Languages (Dutch, English and french, next year German )

How did you found out about this forum?
I found it when I was looking for the titles of the soundtrack of battlefield vietnam

well that's it
hippegast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:00 PM   #2
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
Welcome, nice to meet u

Have fun and enjoy yourself
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:03 PM   #3
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the forums

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:10 PM   #4
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all
welcome to the forumso
Trepkkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:13 PM   #5
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Welcome to GameOn, enjoy your stay
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:20 PM   #6
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute
Greetings
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:33 PM   #7
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the asylum
Old 08-01-2007, 12:46 AM   #8
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to GameOn
If you need any help just ask on the forums.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:21 AM   #9
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
(except Rasher... he's useless)

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote