GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Sports

Sports All things sports related
Discuss anything from football to fishing

Old 13-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Lewis Hamilton.

Epic Fail..

That is all.
Old 13-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lewis Hamilton.

Gotta give him his due though pushing 100% all the way through the race and not giving up.

Hes a fighter and I respect him for that.
Old 13-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex View Post
Gotta give him his due though pushing 100% all the way through the race and not giving up.

Hes a fighter and I respect him for that.
I dunno, he's growing on me bit by bit (like mould).

If he HAD given 100% then he would have won, not spazzed out on the last lap.
Old 13-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Nah I think as soon as they realised the brawns was 1 stopping there chances of winning was gone short of a saftey car.
Old 13-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #5
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light

I honestly don't think he had much of a chance when the Brawns went on a 1 stop as Nex said. Like Brawn team said, they made all the right decisions today.

Don't even know how Hamilton lost it, would have to say it look a bit strange to me. Back end slipped out far to easily for it to be normal.
Old 13-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

I think he just plain dropped the car. No tech issues, no excuses, he just dropped it.

You could kinda see it in his face when he was interviewed, he knew it was his error that lost him 3rd place, he dropped the ball.

Which is a shame as I would liked to have seen 2 Brits on the podium. Even if one has to be Hamilton.
Old 13-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #7
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light

Still don't know, just seems to go from under him.
Old 13-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #8
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

He went too high over the kerb and lost it while pushing a bit too hard to catch Jenson.

Well, according to Martin Whitmarsh anyway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8253488.stm
Old 13-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #9
Nex

Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuNsLiNgEr View Post
I honestly don't think he had much of a chance when the Brawns went on a 1 stop as Nex said. Like Brawn team said, they made all the right decisions today.

Don't even know how Hamilton lost it, would have to say it look a bit strange to me. Back end slipped out far to easily for it to be normal.
I think he went over the kerb and hit the astroturf and just lost all grip and dropped it.

One of those things I guess.

Either way I dont think he was bothered as he knows he wasn't going to win and he knows he has no chance of retaining his title.
Old 13-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post
He went too high over the kerb and lost it while pushing a bit too hard to catch Jenson.

Well, according to Martin Whitmarsh anyway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8253488.stm

he actually did , the side left of the top of the apex of the curb is much more slipperly than the stuff that has rubber over it...