GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 22-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all
Evening all

Been a while guys and girls hope all is well with every one, It seems i have missed out on a lot of things but slowly trying to get myself back in on the scene, been side tracked with grown up things like turning a run down house into something nice but now finally settled.

Hi to all old faces and hello to the new ones, hoping to contribute in my own way and get back in on the gaming..
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #2
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Evening all

Holy fuck its Intox!, hows it going mate?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNTOXiCATiON View Post
Been a while guys and girls hope all is well with every one, It seems i have missed out on a lot of things but slowly trying to get myself back in on the scene, been side tracked with grown up things like turning a run down house into something nice but now finally settled.

Hi to all old faces and hello to the new ones, hoping to contribute in my own way and get back in on the gaming..
Oh damn! Come LAN!
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

We have threads relating to this missing person.
Hows it going, not seen you around for ages.
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

more to the point where is your sister and why is she not posting here......
Old 22-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
more to the point where is your sister and why is she not posting here......
Even more to the point, why is there no like button for posts like this?

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #8
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

All good - does seem I have missed a lot and it does sadden me with certain subjects, I have been casually gaming well mainly playing on retro consoles, got a nice little games room set up - aka the box room and this afternoon I have blown my computer off, i will rephrase that... i have polished it off... errrr its I mean now clean inside, just preordered the new bioshock, got crysis 3 waiting to be installed and looking forward to see TF2 again.
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote