GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:57 PM   #1
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all
Health and Apologies

Hey guys I just wanted to give you a little update as my current situation has a knock on effect on my searching for LAN venues etc.

Basically in Feb I was taken to hospital because of issues with my heart. I have since been diagnosed with a incomplete right bundle branch block which affects me intermittently. I'm currently on waiting lists for lots of different heart-related things but ultimately it looks like the likely outcome is a pacemaker.

When I have "episodes" they cause me considerable pain and the longest one I've had lasted for about nine hours which as you can imagine leaves me exhausted. It's also playing havoc with my left arm and hand, giving me tingling, numbness and pain.

I've also had to drop out of my uni course and have stepped down from any auditions for the next show to avoid any undue stress which worsens my condition.

SO - basically I just wanted to say a massive sorry to you all for not being able to focus on my LAN hunt but that it is (after my health) my top priority. I've just had a couple of messages and figured it was best to let you all know the situation so you're not all wondering wtf is going on!

Ultimately I am being looked after and getting myself sorted, so should be back on it soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 08:22 AM   #2
dominoid

Antlion

dominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the rough
Re: Health and Apologies

I suppose the bigger the heart, the more of it there is to go wrong?

Hope you start to feel better soon.
dominoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 12:29 PM   #3
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

With that logic my dick should be having all of the problems. (thanks )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 10:39 PM   #4
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

I hope things improve for you and you get all the right help Emsey, health is certainly always top priority and you know youve got everyones love and support here for sure! <3
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2016, 07:00 AM   #5
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

hope you get sorted out quickly! big hugs from the wheeled one

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote