GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 24-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #1
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Postal 3 - game and movie (not work safe)

Stumbled across this, didn't know the game was on the way and couldn't find anything on the boards about it after a little searching. So here is the info:

Points to note:
  • it will be using the source engine

Preview at Gamespot
The original press release (old now) (not work safe)

On a related topic... someone made "Postal" the movie!! This totally slipped under my radar.

Postal movie info @ imdb
HD trailers courtesy of apple

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 07:03 PM   #2
swargin

Poisonous Zombie

swargin is an unknown quantity at this pointswargin is an unknown quantity at this pointswargin is an unknown quantity at this pointswargin is an unknown quantity at this pointswargin is an unknown quantity at this point
Postal has to be one of my favorite games. I loved how the first one won a bunch of awards and loved and how the 2nd one was banned from many places and said to be one of the sickest and worst games of all time.

The movie was made by Uwe Boll, who made such video game movies as Dungeon Siege, Blood Rayne, Far Cry(in production), and several other horrid movies. There's alot of story to him, google him up. The movie itself has been out for a couple months and yet to reach here in US. I've seen mixed reviews, both a really great and really bad movie.
Old 25-03-2008, 05:44 AM   #3
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
aye the movie looks hilarious

be interesting to see how the game turns out... and LMAO, to see if Valve put it on steam...

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute
Really want to see the movie, looks friggin awesome

Didn't even know they were doing another game. If it's nearly as fun as Postal 2 I'll definitely check it out.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote