GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 17-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all
Angry *Rant* Drivers License

So...

I managed to get my theory test booked for last Thursday, rock up at the time and get told my name wasn't on the list for that day, or any day in the next week.

Call up the driving school and they said they 'forgot' to send off the booking sheet and when they noticed, never bothered to inform anyone.

They said they would try to get me in for the test in the next two weeks (before the end of the month) (I'd already booked for my drivers on the 2nd Feb), only to get a call today saying they booked my test for March!!!

Told them to sod off and refund me my money for the bookings, and I'm now going to the other driving school this evening to book through them.

I was hoping to have gotten both done so I could just drive up to the lan and maybe offer a lift to someone, but now I'm screwed there....
Old 17-01-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Rant* Drivers License

Maaan that sucks!