GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games

Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games Anything about gaming, any platform

Old 10-01-2015, 10:35 AM   #81
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elite Dangerous

Bob

You have a group request from Vlaxtocia. That's Josh (Namredips). Please accept him
Old 10-01-2015, 02:05 PM   #82
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute

'm jumping in now if anyone is about? I'm on TS
Old 10-01-2015, 06:12 PM   #83
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
One thumb malfunction and you're careering into a star, about 50lys from my destination, cargo hold full of rares.

Now I have zero credits, a hauler without weapons and an empty cargo hold.

Fml.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-01-2015, 07:06 PM   #84
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz (rupert) View Post
One thumb malfunction and you're careering into a star, about 50lys from my destination, cargo hold full of rares.

Fml.
Crap, I left around that time, did go over TS and said laters, but there was silence,
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:22 AM   #85
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Elite Dangerous

Quote:

Fml.

makes my incident feel kinda mute
Old 11-01-2015, 06:51 AM   #86
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fml.

Grab me if you see me online and I'll buy you a hold full of something valuable. We'll have to find a quiet system then I can abandon them and you can pick them up. That seems to be the only way to transfer cash at the moment.
I'll be playing this morning

Oh, and let that be a lesson to you. Don't ever get distracted when you're jumping to a system. Some of those nav beacons are dangerously close to the sun. If you look away from the screen for 5 seconds it can sometimes be too late to recover.

Last edited by Betty_Swallocks; 11-01-2015 at 06:53 AM.
Betty_Swallocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:57 AM   #87
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

What TS server are you guys using? Does GG still have one? I've been searching for the details but can't find anything.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:29 AM   #88
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute

teamspeak.gamegrin.com
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:20 AM   #89
Jamz

Antlion

I'm heading into Bobs private group game now, Betty.

I'm also on TS.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:17 PM   #90
Jamz

Antlion

I've finally made it to 39 Tauri, I'll do some quests around this system, I've made about 20k en route so I should be able to buy some rare commodities.

What's your location at the moment Betty? I'll continue to do some courier missions around here if you're doing a rare run towards Tauri..
Old 11-01-2015, 12:27 PM   #91
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

You were on TS all last night!
Old 11-01-2015, 02:12 PM   #92
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold

I might pop onto TS tonight. Since I'm playing from the laptop in the living room I avoid it, as the missus is watching TV.

Are you all hanging around in the same part of the galaxy? I never moved fr from my starting location, but I've moved to an area on the edge of Imperial space now. It seems like such a huge galaxy I can't believe you guys are finding it easy to meet up.
Old 11-01-2015, 04:13 PM   #93
Bobster

Tentacle

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=92860 < betty
Old 11-01-2015, 04:16 PM   #94
Bobster

Tentacle

Talking Re: Elite Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
I might pop onto TS tonight. Since I'm playing from the laptop in the living room I avoid it, as the missus is watching TV.

Are you all hanging around in the same part of the galaxy? I never moved fr from my starting location, but I've moved to an area on the edge of Imperial space now. It seems like such a huge galaxy I can't believe you guys are finding it easy to meet up.
we had a good session this afternoon
Old 11-01-2015, 05:58 PM   #95
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Oh I like that. Not enough to pay 3 quid for it but it does look good.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:03 PM   #96
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Lightbulb Re: Elite Dangerous

OK, as promised here is the link to my shared Dropbox folder with, among other things, my Voiceattack profile.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zn3z5kelk...55pqs5eEa?dl=0

The Elite-profile.html is a printable reference sheet for the profile. For some reason I couldn't get it to open properly in Chrome but IE opens it fine.

I'm going to use this to store any Elite reference material or applications so feel free to grab anything you need from it. If you have anything that would be useful to add to it just let me know.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:29 PM   #97
Bobster

Tentacle

Just found out I have an Eagle waiting in a hanger because I was a beta backer!
Old 11-01-2015, 06:37 PM   #98
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

You can sell that, if you have something better. I'm using mine, which I got for backing on Kickstarter, just not high enough for beta.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:10 PM   #99
Bobster

Tentacle

I have the Viper3, but might take it out for a test drive later
Old 11-01-2015, 07:28 PM   #100
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
Just found out I have an Eagle waiting in a hanger because I was a beta backer!
sell it buy a hauler
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote