GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love

Battlefield 1942 - Plats House of Love For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s Battlefield Server (If its not related to our server please use BF forum below)

Old 28-06-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
prs.bek

Scanner

prs.bek is an unknown quantity at this point
banned because metatron wants it?

hi folks,

i've been banned today.

i am quite a bit surprised about that, because the only incident that was preceeding the ban was "biostar" aka "Metatron" accusing me of "hacking".

i have no hacks/cheats or else running. never did. never will do. i have played this game 4 years ago, i think i was quite good and kept a littlebit of the knowledge how to play this game. things havent gotten that worse, that i need to cheat, use hacks, glitches or else.

what i actually did is killing biostar (aka metatron) maybe one or two times too often in his opinion. well, he started to accuse me of hacking, insulted me (******* was on of the words i remember), calling me "noob". a little discussion started.
i confess, i answered with one or two nasty words also. (i would not have wondered if we both had been kicked because of the discussion) but then on the next map, i got kicked/banned in the midst of the game. without any warning by admins.

if the ban is for the discussion and for a confined time, i say: fair enough. i respect the descicion by the admin and say sorry either way. (Though i dont understand why biostar has not been kicked)

but

if the ban happended just as mr. biostar's ego is hurt because he got killed by a "noob" and insinuates them to be hackers, well then i think i have reason to doubt this descicion...

can some admin please explain?

thanks in advance.

michael (aka prs.bek)
prs.bek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough
Re: banned because metatron wants it?

I can't find you on the ban list was that the nick you were using ?Let me know if you play again.
NiKiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
prs.bek

Scanner

prs.bek is an unknown quantity at this point

my name is "prs.bek" or "prs.bek (PL), i just tried to connect. it still says i'm banned.

thanks for the quick reply.
prs.bek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

NiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enoughNiKiTa will become famous soon enough

This is strange the admin that banned you changed the name you were using..that's why i couldn't find you, had to ckeck your keyhash.Try to connect now.
Old 28-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
NiKiTa

Fast Zombie

Ok so now i know what happend, be warned using others nicks is not very polite.The ban was for insulting (more then once).The ban is no more but you are warned this is your last chance if something else happens you will get a perm ban.
Old 28-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
marco12390

Fast Zombie

marco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished roadmarco12390 is on a distinguished road

nikita... Biostar is not Metatron... and neither of them are admins... so how was he banned? and what was the reason?
marco12390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #7
msbd

Zombie

msbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enoughmsbd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco12390 View Post
nikita... Biostar is not Metatron... and neither of them are admins... so how was he banned? and what was the reason?
He was banned by me. And the reason was called already 2 times now. Btw theres something i need to tell you but its off-topic over here.
msbd is offline   Reply With Quote