GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 02-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #21
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of
Re: Secret Insider Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgeh View Post
oh yeh, watch linda after she's had a cup of juice, she tends to go into cuddle mode and call your food by comical childish names "eggies on toasty for wedgie" was the one I recall.
Nooooo - wasn't me. Must have been someone else you were thinking of. I didn't touch a drop of juice - honest - hick
Old 02-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #22
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secret Insider Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
That's why there's pasties
IIRC I had pies a while back