GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 10-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
The official UK sales chart (week ending June 6)

The official UK sales chart (week ending June 6)

Visit here to read more

Snippet:
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
TimmyShire

Fast Zombie

TimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura aboutTimmyShire has a spectacular aura about
Re: The official UK sales chart (week ending June 6)

Not surprised about The Sims 3 tbh and it's good to see Red Faction coming in at second.

Shame about Sacred 2 though... I think it's a really enjoyable game, despite it's obvious shortcomings. Still, I never expected it to do well.
TimmyShire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The official UK sales chart (week ending June 6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyShire View Post
Not surprised about The Sims 3 tbh and it's good to see Red Faction coming in at second.

Shame about Sacred 2 though... I think it's a really enjoyable game, despite it's obvious shortcomings. Still, I never expected it to do well.
Any PC exclusive getting the number one spot gets the thumbs up from me, as it shows the PC is not yet dead (so long as its not a totally rubbish game). In multiformat releases the PC normally only sees around a 10% share of the sales, with the consoles picking up the rest. And yeh good to see Red Faction doing well, I am still very fond of the series (mainly thanks to geomod )
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote