GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Theme Nights

GameGrin Theme Nights Online Gaming Events. All types of games planned. Please see posts for more information

Old 05-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Gaming tonight

Well its my first saturday night back not doing overtime or anything else stupid so who is up for game time tonight?

COD 4 or TF2?

any other suggestions let me know
Si^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all
Re: Gaming tonight

going on a few ppl have been itching to see some gaming nites !!

I would like to say im primed and rdy to get back into them !!

I know its hard work organising and posting times links servers and what have you.

Maybe if we started off on some it simple !!

I would like to see the following in action !

Trackmania
CSS if i dare to say, many fun nights on that with rasher and kyle
TF2 obviously

started playing dod again recently, i think that should be looked into, if im right blondie and rog were big into this ?

Those are proberly the easiest to set up considering its steam mostly and the servers can be popped up with reletively stress free action.

I volunteer any monkey work to be done mind, i know its hard getting numbers but if we can all agree on something then lets get the spark going again as my wrist is on the mend and i feel like playing with my mouse.
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote