GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Free Clan Hosting > Free Clan Web Hosting

Free Clan Web Hosting Ask all your questions in here.
How to get free hosting

Old 09-05-2004, 07:35 PM   #1
gamble

Scanner

gamble is an unknown quantity at this point
Hosting

Hey, I asked for hosting a while ago and was just wondering how I know if its ready. Will I be pm'ed when its ready?
gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 09:36 PM   #2
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
yes mate u will , i have received your pm and will hopefully be adding it tommorow , again it does state that you should allow 5 - 7 days

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 10:16 PM   #3
gamble

Scanner

gamble is an unknown quantity at this point
oo. sorry about being impatient. just cant wait to get my site up
gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2004, 03:38 PM   #4
=HTP=SeRaPh

Snark

=HTP=SeRaPh is an unknown quantity at this point=HTP=SeRaPh is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah same for me - though I haven't heard anything in like, 7 days.... I'm kinda anxious, cos I've used clansitemanager lately, and they've totally let me down, so am looking for a hosting site that's bigger n better.
Old 16-05-2004, 12:09 AM   #5
Muad'dib.Jr

Scanner

Muad'dib.Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
same for me im waitin for at least a week. i tryed many programs for clan websites but they all kinda suck and thats why know i wanna make host my own website. Gameon seems to be the best place for my clan. HomZ i hope you got my pm .
Muad'dib.Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2004, 04:52 PM   #6
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
yes sorry about that guys i havent been around much this week have been swamped with work , im hoping to clear the backlog of clans before the end of the day.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 16-05-2004, 08:07 PM   #7
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

sorted now guys , u will all have pms giving u the details of your websites