GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Media > Music

Music Can't get that tune out of your head? Musical dicussion in here.

Old 22-09-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of
Wanna see something cool?

www.youtube.com

Yes.
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wanna see something cool?

nice. i'd take a screendump of that and post cos people are going to be looking at this thread tomorrow onwards and now have a clue what you are going on about.
Old 22-09-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

True

I'm gonna shamelessly post what I put on another site...

For the UK "Music Tuesday" feature.

This is the second time in September my profile has been featured on YouTube and marks my tutorials getting the widespread circulation that I've worked so hard for. I'm absolutely thrilled to be named with, let alone featured alongside three of my peers, especially considering they're some of the sickest beatboxers in the UK. Enormous and honest love out to Kela, Faith, and Beardy - hope they don't overshadow me too much! I'm very honoured and humbled to be mentioned with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube blog
YouTube UK Blog (click here to view full)

This week Music Tuesday UK focuses on the exciting depth of beatboxing talent in the UK. Some of the finest exponents of the hip-hop discipline have chosen to set up channels on YouTube, and given that they have made the effort, it’s only right to draw attention to what they’re doing.

So today we are treating you to some of the content uploaded to the Beardyman, FaithSFXBeatbox and KelaVision channels, alongside an excellent guide to beatboxing's basics put together by FatTonyBBX.
Old 22-09-2009, 08:58 AM   #4
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Wow Tony
Thats awesome! Well done.
Old 22-09-2009, 09:00 AM   #5
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

FT FTW

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #6
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Thanks guys!!!!

I've been literally shaking with excitement since I found out about it - I've barely slept let's hope it leads to fame and fortune, eh?
Old 22-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #7
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute

get your heair cut

oh wait

you did
Old 22-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #8
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

FT - He can beatbox better than you.

Congrats man - it's a bit like seeing my name in print after two years of hard graft.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #9
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger View Post
get your heair cut

oh wait

you did
I lol'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
FT - He can beatbox better than you.

Congrats man - it's a bit like seeing my name in print after two years of hard graft.
Thanks man it's definitely like that, it's crazy to finally be getting recognition for something that's taken over a year's worth of planning and takes several hours a week to maintain... very happy!
Old 22-09-2009, 11:36 AM   #10
monger

Alien Controller

seriously good job mate. I was sat here in my office this morning actually making high hat and drum beats to myself. btw i suck at beatboxing
Old 22-09-2009, 11:41 AM   #11
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

That's good! If you just started today and can do hi-hats you're better than I used to be - I used to only be able to do the kick drum and outward rim shot. My first ever beat was B BB K B B B K B
Old 22-09-2009, 11:56 AM   #12
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Youtube, place for ugly??

You decide...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fattony.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	20570  
Old 22-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #13
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Re: Youtube, place for ugly??

meanie
Old 22-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #14
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Tony wins the internet. 'nuff said.
Old 22-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #15
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
meanie
I'm just jealous mate. lol...
Old 22-09-2009, 12:48 PM   #16
Metal Ed

Vortigaunt

Metal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the rough

nice! Passed on your tutorials links to my bro, he's learning with Fat Tony! Congrats on getting featured!
Metal Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 01:11 PM   #17
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Thanks guys every view and comment makes me ripen with erotic desire <3
Old 22-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #18
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
That's good! I used to only be able to the outward rim shot.

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #19
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Well played man. Gief monies when you're rich n' famous?
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #20
Blak

Human Grunt

Blak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond repute

That right there is incredible matey. It haven't watched the video (am at work and beatboxing isn't my thing) but you're obviously doing something very right. Whatever the hell it is, keep doing it.