GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion > Tech Chat > Hardware Discussion > Peripherals

Peripherals Anything you can plug in....

Old 04-11-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Call of Duty Black OPS Stealth Gaming Mouse

Ordered this today. So what do you think? I went for it cos it was 5600dpi and also 40. I'm going to be using it with the xim3 on the ps3. Just need a pad now what do you surgest? 20 or under

Call of Duty Black OPS Stealth Gaming Mouse (Pc/Mac): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games Call of Duty Black OPS Stealth Gaming Mouse (Pc/Mac): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
Old 08-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Re: Call of Duty Black OPS Stealth Gaming Mouse

Just have to say amazing mouse and the build quality is 10/10.

Also picked up a razer vespula mouse mat. Xim3 will be here tomorrow and i can't wait!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

how did i miss this post!!!
how are you getting on with the xim3 btw?

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

It turns up tomorrow but i'm working at the paintball site. I'll put the new battlefield 3 profiles on it tomorrow at work tho so it's ready for thursday.

Had to buy this lot to get it to work
xbox wired control
High dpi mouse
xbox to ps3 controller converter
Belkin n52te (instead of a keyboard)
new mouse mat.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
Disturbedguy

Zombie

Disturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura about

I have the mouse and it is a good mouse, but I would have probably got one of the other Cyborg R.A.T mice, as that's what it is.
Disturbedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't a half decent graphics card for your PC and a copy of the PC version of BF3 be cheaper?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #7
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

You can't get a rat7 brand new for 40 pound delivered that's why I went for this

Naa don't have a PC good enough :-(
oBladeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Upgrade and get to a lan!

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 09-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

he can get to the LAN with a console

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:26 PM   #10
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

It's here!!!

Like a giddy school boy

But i'm stuck at work
Old 09-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #11
Platinum
raggggggggge

Let me know what its like, Still tempted to get one for the Xbox only FPS's, would like to give the full Halo series a run through to see what the fuss is about

Old 09-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #12
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oBladeo View Post
It's here!!!

Like a giddy school boy
Do you get many giddy school boys delivered to you? Si might be interested in details of your supplier
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #13
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

Just bought it from the website as second hand ones on ebay sell for over 150 +P&P

Costs 122 ($200) delivered from the US with 2 days delivery time. If you pay with paypal you have to wait 2 extra days for it to clear.

Just wondering if i have to pay import tax on $150 but will find out soon.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #14
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

After a couple of tweaks to the TV settings (setting to game mode) and also a tweak to the keyboard layout all i can say is.

OMFG this thing is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick test and 4 kills with 5 mins (more than i ever got using a pad in a whole game lol). Its just spot on and works as it says on the tin.

I CAN AIM A GUN AT LAST and not run around shooting the sky!!!! THANKS XIM3 YOUR AMAZING!!!!

Just need to tweak where i want the run, crouch and grenade now so my hands are free.

Every PC gamer needs one of these to use on a console. I would rate the 100 out of 10 its that good!!!.

Going to have a gaming night tomorrow and can't wait.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:08 AM   #15
Platinum
raggggggggge

Wonder how long until you get accused of cheating? , Dont tell them you are using a Xim as to them that will be cheating

Old 11-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #16
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

TBH i don't care what people think about me using one as i'm a casual gamer and not a sniper. I mainly using the device to allow me to play games as gaming with a pad is just not a option for me (unless i need to shoot around people or the sky).

The creator of the XIM3 contacted Microsoft about the XIM3 and they said it was ok to use so if they don't have a problem i don't lol.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #17
Platinum
raggggggggge

Yea imo the input device you use should be your choice and it people complain then its there problem, they have the choice as well.
The choice has been there for other genres on the consoles for ages, wheels for racing games ect.