GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 21-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Aliens vs Predator Heritage Game Trailer Released

Aliens vs Predator Heritage Game Trailer Released

Visit here to read more

Snippet:

Sega today released a brand new trailer for Aliens Vs. Predator you can view the trailer here.

The game is due to be released on February 19th 2010 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

......Read More

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Rasher; 21-01-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
olobley

Antlion

olobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond reputeolobley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aliens vs Predator Heritage Game Trailer Released

I note it's available to pre-order on steam now
olobley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Just pointing out, Tim Jones (middle one in photo) who is talking to you in this trailer.

Is the guy who gave us the preview of AvP at E3 last year.
Top guy who has a massive passion for AvP

If you havent checked out the E3 photos before
they can be found here

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Rasher; 21-01-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 21-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #4
Gunn (LA)

Combine Soldier

Gunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to beholdGunn (LA) is a splendid one to behold

Just like to add, when Rasher and I were at the E3 AvP (and Rasher was near wetting himself he was that excited) these guys were worse.

They actually got carried away and started playing the game further than they were supposed to, and if I remember, shocked the hell out of one of them when the Alien jumped!!

Class guys and they all have a real passion for this game, should rock ya socks off ...

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.
Gunn (LA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

there was going to be a group photo of them with me in it, but they didnt seem to like me hugging them....

Follow me on Twitter
Old 21-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
there was going to be a group photo of them with me in it, but they didnt seem to like me hugging them....
They would of prob preferred to hug a predator and an alien but you cant blame em really can you.

I have to say I am very worried about this game after reading the review of rebellions latest game and when you look at the history of games they have done over the last few years they have all pretty much been slated.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

well after seeing this from a very early build and a number of times after, so far, its been looking and feeling very good.
Yeah, there is the "will they package it together properly"
but from what i have seen so far and what the way they are talking about, they really do know what they are doing.

I played AvP (1) from steam the other day, that did bring back some warm memory's

Follow me on Twitter
Old 21-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #8
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I played AvP (1) from steam the other day, that did bring back some warm memory's
Strange, I distinctly remember you saying that you absolutely wouldn't be buying it...
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 01:24 AM   #9
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of

WANT WANT WANT WANT

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 02:08 AM   #10
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Face it Rash, NO-ONE like you hugging them.

Its FAR too much like having a Face Hugger attached to your lower waist.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote