GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself First time on our forums, introduce yourself & tell us a bit about you.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #1
iFreeItems

Scanner

iFreeItems is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hello Guys

Hey Guys.

My name is Adam, but you can call me Downin. I have chosen the name iFreeItems because I am a part of many survey sites. iFreeItems is my brand name for referring people. It is also my YouTube name.

I am greatly into gaming. One of the main reasons I use the survey websites. These pay you in points to complete offers. I use these to gain stuff like Xbox Live Membership, Points, Games etc.

Anyways, enough of that. I have been googling forums for around 5 minutes, and I stopped here. It looks professional, has a nice amount of members, and it not entirely flooded with advertisements! This is something I hate!

I currently own an Xbox 360, PS1, PS2 and a PSP. I mainly play the Xbox 360, but at night and stuff before I sleep I may browse the internet on the PSP or play a few online games. I am deeply into gaming.

So I hope I can be a good, active member of these forums. And don't worry, I am not here to advertise my links, I am solely here for the discussion of gaming.

Thanks
iFreeItems
iFreeItems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #2
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello Guys

Hi and welcome to GameOn

so whats your favourite games at the moment?

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
boffey

Poisonous Headcrab

boffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enough

hi and welcome
boffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:22 PM   #4
XPurple-PoisonX

Human Grunt
Forum Volunteer

XPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really nice

Welcome to the forums.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #5
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

Evening fella !!

What games you play ?
Got some theme nights coming up shortly so if your into call of duty 4 - tf2 or fear then stick around !!

Enjoy the community !!!
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote