GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 22-06-2004, 12:55 PM   #1
Boff

Bullsquid

Location: SKELLEFTEĊ, living in Sin with sambo and kid since dec'08 (and loving it)
Boff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to allBoff is a name known to all
Teleportation one step closer.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3811785.stm
Old 22-06-2004, 01:31 PM   #2
mole

Human Grunt

mole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura aboutmole has a spectacular aura about
All i wanna know is when they going to make it so i can get out of bed 30 mins later in the mornings becoz i don't have to travel to work anymore :P
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 01:37 PM   #3
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
that is class, can't wait till I can get beamed up :P

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Xfire: gokyle
Killa-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 01:47 PM   #4
bleecher

Bullsquid

bleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa-Kyle
kyle you dont know how gay that sounds
Old 22-06-2004, 01:52 PM   #5
Gaza

Vortigaunt

Gaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really niceGaza is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa-Kyle
lol, the sooner the better
Gaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 03:26 PM   #6
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

Killa-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud ofKilla-Kyle has much to be proud of
Red face

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Achtung Baby!

Old 22-06-2004, 03:29 PM   #7
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Sweet !
Old 22-06-2004, 04:19 PM   #8
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleecher
I'm sure he does you know.
Old 22-06-2004, 07:13 PM   #9
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold
Anyway back to the teleporting, all I can think off is coffee appearing in the morning not even having to get out of bed
Old 22-06-2004, 10:44 PM   #10
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nowt wrong with a bit of Gay every now and then mate

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 10:45 PM   #11
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, yea , back to the teleporting .......

How great would it be to be able to teleport Bleech right here, right now, so I could give him some ManLove ????

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 12:11 AM   #12
bleecher

Bullsquid

bleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura about
Old 23-06-2004, 12:03 PM   #13
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
My sentiments exactly !!
Old 23-06-2004, 01:40 PM   #14
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
according to star trek, the replicating system is very simalar to the transporter system, i for one would like a nice curry to appear out of thin air
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 02:27 PM   #15
Killa-Kyle

Antlion
Administrator

amen

Achtung Baby!