GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #21
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GameOn LAN #88 April 2013

Moar lanners please. Pay up people.
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #22
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner002 View Post
Moar lanners please. Pay up people.
Only Si and Gerrard left to pay mate, gonna be a small lan

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #23
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with a cosy LAN.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #24
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

I might be getting a couple of my friends to come down so that'd be a few more people
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #25
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet, it's always funny when your friends decide to get on Guitar Hero...
I mean, it wasn't at all camp when Adam did it.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #26
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
I might be getting a couple of my friends to come down so that'd be a few more people
Wait... she has FRIENDS ?

Plural?

Rash, are you sure they are friends and not "friends"

I may be killed for this statement
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:47 PM   #27
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Sweet, it's always funny when your friends decide to get on Guitar Hero...
I mean, it wasn't at all camp when Adam did it.
Hahah, yes :') and Adam isn't coming again -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by dldeadbolt View Post

Plural?

Heeeeeeey >.< I don't see you bringing friends to the LAN :3
Old 02-04-2013, 04:48 PM   #28
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dldeadbolt View Post

Plural?

Also, do imaginary friends now have support for multiplayer?
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #29
Jessica

Manhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Also, do imaginary friends now have support for multiplayer?
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that one of my friends is an 6 ft tall bunny rabbit called Frank
Old 02-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #30
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Those mushrooms you had in your tea....

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 02-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #31
Jessica

Manhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Those mushrooms you had in your tea....
If you do not get my reference then I'll be shaming you for the entirety of your existence
Old 02-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #32
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

Quote:
If you do not get my reference then I'll be shaming you for the entirety of your existence
No need for that... he does enough of that himself on a daily basis
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #33
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Only Si and Gerrard left to pay mate, gonna be a small lan
I paid ages ago. I might PM Rasher with a copy of the PayPal email to confirm it though.
Gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #34
Platinum
raggggggggge

Ah right, he probably hasnt had time to update the page

Old 03-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #35
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

Its just around the corner . Looking forward to it, even if its a small one.
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #36
Platinum
raggggggggge

I CAN SMELL THE JUICE!!!!!

Old 03-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #37
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that one of my friends is an 6 ft tall bunny rabbit called Frank
That's pretty Darko imagery.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #38
Platinum
raggggggggge

Never watched that film all the way through, thought it was a bit shit

Old 03-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #39
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

It confuzzled your brain didn't it.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #40
Jessica

Manhack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
It confuzzled your brain didn't it.
^this